six-thrity

ok let's take a break from my "better left unsaid," "nasa," and "fake smile" sequels lmao they are all in the works btw

they are all in the works btw

゚˚✧₊⁎( j𝒖s𝒕 𝒍i𝒌e 𝒎a𝒈i𝒄 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 manuscript was seated. The blade was down. The candles flawlessly circled the goat's skull. All he needed, was to slice and recite. Picking up the knife, he cut deep into his palm.

Drawing a circle around with his blood, he carefully watched how balanced it was "Oh hear the Infernal Names,"

Line one connected. "of Abaddon, Kali, Sekhmet, and Dragon Drink from your chalice,"

Line two connected. "Turn clockwise, pointing your athame, cane, or sword at each quarter,"

Line three connected. "and call forth the Princes of Hell: Satan from the north,"

Line four connected. "Lucifer from the West,"

Line five connected. "Belial from the south,"

Sit and finish. "and Leviathan from the east."

Shutting his eyes, he shortly heard an audible rattle. Swerving around, the moon was now pitch red, as the atmosphere and clouds were blacker than he could ever visualize.

Falling back in his original position, he was confronted with a halo of shadows. The one overlooking him appeared bigger than the rest. They didn't come here for nothing, now did they?

"I have a deal to make," The others seemed to chuckle. As the middle man stood tall. "I'm sick of losing to Deku, and I'm sick of being a laughing little bitch to these people.

"I'm way more than that. I'm Katsuki Fucking Bakugou. I want to make a deal. I want to always win. Always be in first. Never let anyone else overpass me. No one. Give them hell if they even dare. And in return,

"You can have my soul."

The devil appeared to snicker in satisfaction at the reply Katsuki had transmitted him. The others around were just as delighted. Picking up his knife, he pierced deep into his index finger.

Shortly, illustrating his name and signature on the document, endorsed with everything Katsuki could ever think of. Plot holes virtually didn't exist. Presenting the certificate over to the Devil, he took it.

Huddling around the man, the other demons around read along. They soon all looked up at him. As a red hand lunged out to him, he glared at it. A questionable eyebrow lifted. Glimpsing back at them, he saw how tempted they looked.