just like magic

viewer discretion is advised゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔u𝒄c𝒆s𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔u𝒄c𝒆s𝒔 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓡𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 there! Perfect, Perfect!" the cries and applause from the photographer gushed through the room. Flickers of lights and photography went off. The blonde model used to such blinding lighting.

While two others attended to the monitor generating the snapshots, the woman in question stepped forward. Crying out "stops" while the staff turned to face her.

The model stopped posing and looked over at the woman's way. Taking her hands, she clenched the intersections of the screen, swiveling it to face the model. The boy inspected the screen, perplexed by what he was staring at.

"Ugh," taking her finger, she nudged it in front of the photograph. Indicating a minor pimple bump that was coated by makeup. "Do you see it now? I thought your skin was clear."

"It is. It's one pimple—"

"That'll be edited, correct?" the photographer quickly nodded. "Perfect, now let's take a break. Katsuki needs to take his medication."

As everyone spilt up, Mitsuki trudged towards Katsuki. Snapping her fingers, her assistant hurried over. A gold tray governed with multiple shaded pills came into Katsuki's perspective.

"Your laxatives, cleanses, detox, and other diet pills. After this shoot, you'll do your usual intense cardio for three hours. Did you vomit last night?"

Katsuki nodded.

"Perfect. How's that tapeworm doing?" looking down at his abdomen, he thumped it.

"Fine, I guess."

"Great. Let's go find Hinata. So she can try and adjust your makeup a Lil." swallowing the remainder of the pills, he thanked the assistant before rushing up to his mother's side. His father not too far behind.

While they walked down towards the makeup artist's office, Katsuki caught sight of something delightful. Arriving towards the dessert table, he picked up a tiny brownie.

"Hey," the two parents turned to Katsuki. "Can I have this?"

"Katsuki! You can't eat that! You know how many calories are in brownies?!" Mitsuki roared. The teen glimpsed back down at the small dessert.

"But it's a mini version. Please?"

Mitsuki rolled her eyes. Coming towards Katsuki, she grabbed it from his hand. Twisting her fingers around a knife, she chopped a little corner of the brownie. Soon passing it to Katsuki while tossing the rest away.