just a little bit of your heart

viewer discretion is advised what sequel would u like for tonight?゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒑a𝒕i𝒆n𝒄e )˚✧₊⁎ 。

what sequel would u like for tonight?
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒑a𝒕i𝒆n𝒄e )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓛𝓸𝓾𝓭 laughter fueled through the dormitory. A gang of teenagers topped the laughter off with an audible gasp. The joke appeared to be so hilarious that others had tears appearing out of their eyes.

Although one of them sat uncomfortably on the floor of the bed.

"God! You're so mean, Sero! S-Sorry, Bakugou! But that joke he made about you, was too funny!" Mina clarified, striving to hold in her laughter. Katsuki shrugged.

"It's fine...it was funny." awkwardly laughing along with the others, Katsuki pinched at his sleeves. Narrowly pulling them down as he cleared his throat.

"Guys," the teens glimpsed over at Kaminari. "How about you all come over to my house during the weekend? Oh...and I guess Bakugou can come."

Kaminari had a playful expression on his face asserting the joke. Katsuki faked a smile before glancing away. "Ooh, that's a great idea, Kami! How about it guys?"

Everyone cheerfully agreed on the idea. Before beginning to gossip about something else just as fast.

|~~~|

Clambering up the house's brick steps, Katsuki stabilized a duo of boxes in one hand. In seconds, Katsuki chimed the doorbell to the house. Rushed footsteps scrambled towards the door.

A blonde woman unlocked the wooden door with a delighted smile. "Hey, honey! You're probably one of Denki's friends! Come in, come in!"

Katsuki provided the woman a minor smile. "I got you some food. As a thank, you gift for having me over. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to."

The mother merrily gasped at the notation. "Aww, you're too nice, sweetie! Thank you!"

Upon entering the house, the remainder of the squad sat around the living room. The group peeked towards the door, shocked to see Katsuki come through.

"Oh, you came. What's this?" Kaminari inquired, thumping on the boxes held in the dirty blonde's hands.

"I just brought some pizza and sodas—sorry if you didn't want me to, I just thought that we can have fun," Katsuki retorted, frowning.

Kaminari shrugged. "Alright. How about you guys go upstairs to my room? Imma go talk to my mom."

"Cool!" everyone started walking up towards Kaminari's room. Katsuki placing the food on the dining room table.