just say goodnight n go

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒉o𝒕l𝒊n𝒆 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 her coffee onto her desk, the woman prepared for another call to take. Each call was constantly different and had its backstory or conversation starters.

Pressing the keyboard's space bar, the teen steeled her headset. "Suicide Hotline, how may I help you?"

"...Hi."

"Hey, sweetie. I'm Kazuya. What's your name?"

"...Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou"

"Nice to meet you, Bakugou. You can start the conversation however you like, ok?"

It was silent on the line for a second. Kazuya hoping he wouldn't hang up. "Can you just stay on the call with me for a while? I just don't want to feel alone."

"Of course, sweetie. I'll be right here."

And thus, Kazuya sat at her desk. As the call lingered on, she worked on some of her assignments and even went through her phone. Knowing she was comforting someone in their way constantly made her happy.

"Kazuya...was that your name?" Perking up, the girl put her phone down and leaned forward.

"Yup, that's me. What's up, sweetie?"

"This is so stupid," Muttered the boy from the other end. Kazuya let Katsuki take his time. "How's your life like? I just, want to compare."

"I like it! I'm in a sweet relationship, I'm going well in school, have amazing friends and family. I'm very lucky to have what I have." Kazuya knew better than to ask Katsuki about his own life.

"Oh...must be nice."

"Do you have anyone special?" Kazuya chirped.

"No. They don't like me, anyway. Called me a fag."

Kazuya's heart smashed a little more. "I'm sorry. How about friends?"

"They don't like me cause I'm a fag. Said they don't want to end up in hell like I will." Kazuya tensed up at the statement.

This call was starting to take a huge toll on her. "Family?"

"No. They only like me either. I got kicked out so I just live in my school's dorms. Everyone was gone for the weekend, visiting family but...I'm was alone." Kazuya swiped the tears that were starting to fall.