met him last night

viewer discretion is advised ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒅i𝒔t𝒂n𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒅i𝒔t𝒂n𝒕 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓮 heavy woods were silent as per usual. Until a tumbling of steps started getting louder and louder. A teen scrambling past the trees as his momentum made them shuffle with greed.

A young boy was in his arms moderately asleep as the teen kept peddling faster and faster. His breaths were shallow as he kept pushing his head and eyes back to concentrate on the light far away from them.

But it was beginning to catch up.

Halting at an opening in the timbers, he placed the kid on the ground. The toddler wiping his eyes as the boy kneeled to confront one another with eye contact.

"Hey, hey. There's an opening just behind those bushes. They won't check, I promise you. Just run straight into those bushes and keep going until you hit the road, ok? There will be cars so just wave your arms frantically. Someone will pick you up, ok?"

The toddler nodded, staring at the teen that was glancing back with concern. "Ok, go now."

Attending to his commands, he immediately bolted into the bushes. His body disappearing behind the feeble green leaves as the blonde stood from the floor.

"Did you find that little twerp?"

Katsuki turned around, out of breath and with exhaustion in his sights. "No...I think he went that way." Katsuki pointed his finger in the opposite direction, two out of the five guys pursuing where Katsuki suggested to.

The ringleader stepped forward, snatching onto Katsuki's dirt-covered arm. "Come on."

Bouncing his head, Katsuki permitted the man to jerk him ahead as the two others followed behind them. Their flashlights glared in his face, but Katsuki was appreciative he got another boy away from this nightmare.

|~~~|

Nicotine and laughter fiddled like a stuck melody in the cottage. The men all playing a session of poker while smoking cigars. Katsuki and a slightly younger boy scrubbing dishes and positioning them in the cupboards.

Just as Katsuki went to put a container away, he heard a shattering from behind. All the emphasis was on the brunette teen, trembling as he stared down at the shattered pieces of the glass plate.

"What the hell did you do, boy?!" one of the men got up with a whip in his hand, ready to slam it down on the preteen.

"W-Wait!"