jason's song ii

my little katsuki is not a melissa >:(゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄r𝒂c𝒌, 𝒔n𝒂p, 𝒃o𝒐m )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄r𝒂c𝒌, 𝒔n𝒂p, 𝒃o𝒐m )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 the sidekick's lecture, Katsuki's eye twitched in dissatisfaction. Glancing out the agency's window, he could see the others running outside. The scene made Katsuki's emotional state drop.

"Hey," Katsuki swerved to the professor with irritation. "Pay attention. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two cause you need it."

Katsuki rolled his eyes. But, still urged himself to not yell and insult. This agency was making his mental health break and his anger issues rise. The pencil twirled in his fingers as it glided against the notebook.

Once the so-called "bell" had boomed throughout the room, Katsuki was the first to withdraw from the room and back towards his dorm building. Upon entering, he was confronted with buckets and mops enclosing him.

"You have to mop the flooring, and then wash the dishes. Complete your homework and tomorrow, you will have a pyramid with Nighteye." Katsuki glared at the assistant.

"Why should I even be there for the pyramid? I'm not training so it's a fucking waste—"

"Watch your language. And Nighteye has requested it. So get to cleaning." Katsuki scowled at the chore huddles around him. The assistant leaving without a sense of remorse.

Groaning, Katsuki hurled his textbooks onto the countertop and got to work.

|~~~|

The next morning had come quicker than expected. The boys reclining around and messing with one another until Katsuki came down. Surprised to see him in training uniform.

"Bakugou? Did Nighteye let you back on training?" Iida asked, confused by the blonde's attire.

"No. But He wants me to be a pyramid, that fucking prick." Iida gasped at Katsuki's disrespectful wording.

"That is no way to talk to a fellow pro hero!"

"Yeah, Kat, that wasn't nice in the slightest." Katsuki rolled his eyes for the second time.

"Shut up. None of you had experienced what I have from that fucking dick." Kirishima grunted.

"If I ask Nighteye to train again, I dare you all to mark everything negative and unreasonable he fucking says to me. Since you all wanna throw a shitty pity party for yourselves, you selfish bitches."