why try

question: what is your fav era or book by me?

or book by me?

i don't do drugs, save your tears, shut up
bad decisions (if y'all pick shut up—)
viewer discretion is advised
゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔e𝒏t )˚✧₊⁎ 。

"𝓦𝓸𝓪𝓱, Ochako! Did you lose weight?! You look so good!" Mina brought up happily.

Ochako examined her body in thrill. She no longer felt uncomfortable having her arms out in the open, or her legs exposed. She had felt so confident.

"I did! Those workouts I've been doing have actually worked out!" the girl group applauded Ochako. But a certain eye couldn't help but judge her.

"Round face," Ochako turned around, confused. "You lost weight, right?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Where exactly? Since you look almost the same. Besides—you gaining fat in your arms. Your fat ass arms look like marshmallows, it's fucking hilarious." Katsuki snickered at the degrade.

Ochako sadly looked down at her body, before glimpsing towards her seat. "I'm-I'm going to get my jacket."

Shuffling off past Katsuki's seat, the blonde smirked at the girl group glaring at him. "Way to go, asshole."

"It's not my fault, I was being honest. None of you were." Katsuki rolled his eyes, searching through his pocket to discover his phone. The girls only swiveled away from him with disgust.

|~~~|

The day had soon dissolved into a cold winter night. Although one house was roaring with stamina and music. A lively party going on as kids drank, smoked, and danced.

Heels clicked down on the flooring of the hallway. The girl in the back was beginning to get worried, as her friends around appeared pissed off. Eventually, storming towards a door, Jirou kicked it open.

Inside, two teens sat on the bed, lips connected in what seemed to be a heated make-out. The girls sadly looked back towards one of the women, who stomped forward in fury and sorrow.

"Are you kidding me?!" Katsuki was first to yank the redhead away from him by his hair. A devilish smirk on his face as he glanced over at Mina.

Kirishima widened his eyes at the sight of his girlfriend. Her makeup starting to run from the continual tears that flooded her face. Katsuki clambered off of the teen, snickering at the scene in front of him.

"Why do you always have to ruin people's lives?! We never did anything to you, yet you always choose to ruin our lives and everyone else's cause you feel like it! It hurts, you know!"

Twirling his Juul in his mouth, Katsuki pulled it out to broadcast a set of smoke. "It's not my fault your boyfriend didn't want your fat ass. How about you either gain some type of a body or off yourself. Then maybe, he'd want to fuck you."

Mina tried to keep up her brave facade, but it was clear that it was cracking in seconds. Katsuki's smirk thrived at the revelation. "Why can't you get a life and leave everyone else alone?!"

"Because that's no fun," Katsuki exclaimed with an eye roll. Before he knew it, Mina was scrambling out of the room, sobbing with tears streaming down her face.

His friends and boyfriend rushing behind her to try and comfort her. Katsuki seemed only entertained by the event that had just transpired.

|~~~|

Glass from underneath his shoes broke from the pressure. The neighborhood's police sirens and gunshots going off. However, it was virtually typical for Katsuki.

Kicking the rats in the hallway, he pulled open his apartment door. His father, drunk and stupid, hurled a beer bottle towards Katsuki's face. The blonde ducked in seconds, the whole thing was an everyday routine.

"I'm home." the door latched quickly as Katsuki came into the kitchen. His father proceeding to drink some sort of whiskey as he glanced towards his son.

"Hey," the man sauntered closer towards his son. Katsuki was quick to throw his fist towards Masaru's cheek in revulsion.

"Don't you dare come near me, you bastard. I'm not in the mood to be touched by you." Katsuki states, starting to walk off towards his bedroom. Until loud footsteps were stammering closer to him.

Slamming his elbow back, he nailed his father right in the nose. A disgusted snarl on his face as he watched the man. In seconds, Masaru look Katsuki's head and slammed it into the countertop.

The teen slumped on the floor from such an impact. Masaru looking down at his son's body. "Lose some fucking weight. You look like some fat ass pig. No wonder no one wants to be with you, you sack of shit."

Katsuki laid, dazed on the floor. He could hear his ears ringing, and see the splatter of blood on the countertop. But, the world around felt so much darker.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔e𝒏t )˚✧₊⁎ 。
i got a bad idea
words: 806
there are two sides to every coin
i have writer's block so give me some stories

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒔e𝒏t )˚✧₊⁎ 。i got a bad ideawords: 806there are two sides to every coini have writer's block so give me some stories