i don't do drugs ii

this is a little short cause i had nothing else ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍i𝒂r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍i𝒂r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓢𝓱𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓼 of sheets as a body shifted into a more comfortable position filled the room from its once silent mind. Katsuki sleeping soundly on his bed, fastened in cozy blankets around.

Although he didn't hear the creaking noises of his dorm door.

His shoulders shook back and forth, slowly but certainly arising a sluggish Katsuki. Squinting his eyes, Katsuki hoisted himself from his bed. "Wha—"

Lips mashed against his own, pulling away only to kiss him again. Katsuki, still a little slow by being awoken so soon, was able to recognize some set of red hair.

"...Kirishima?" Katsuki questioned, compelling his head away from the mysterious figure. A set of warm sensations on his neck made him groan in bitterness.

"Sorry...Kaminari rejected me...so I'd thought we can start back on our thing." Kirishima talked between kisses. But Katsuki was able to catch on to what he had said.

And he was livid.

As Kirishima proceeded to kiss Katsuki's waterway, the blonde aimed his foot right over the redhead's stomach. Before hurling it back and forcing it forward.

Shoved back onto the floor with a loud grunt, Kirishima rubbed his head from the impact. Just as Katsuki stood up from the bed. "Get out."

"Huh—"

"Get the hell out! I'm not your damn rebound just cause Dunce Face didn't accept your feelings! No! Fuck you! Get out!"

Katsuki shoved Kirishima up from the floor, starting to push him only for the redhead not to budge. "Why are you so upset about it? We both agreed it was just a friend's with benefits thing, and you were ok with it beforehand."

Katsuki growled, turning his back on Kirishima. Avoiding his question as he paced around his room. "Kat—"

"Don't call me that. Get out."

"No! Why won't you answer the question?!"

"I don't have to answer to anything! God, I wish you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you!" Katsuki closed his fists, pissed at what he had accidentally admitted.

Kirishima trudged back, surprised by what Katsuki had acknowledged. "...I thought we said we wouldn't catch feelings?—"

"What do you expect when you're in such a relationship like this? One-One that is just revolved around sex! So fuck you! Get out, damnit!" Katsuki screamed, pointing towards his dorm door in fury.

Kirishima relaxed from his tense structure. Eyeing around the room, he started to walk out. He could tell how sensitive this subject was, and he knew it was better if he left.

Though, the butterflies that laid in his stomach seemed to sadly disappear.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍i𝒂r )˚✧₊⁎ 。
brown guilty eyes and little white lies
yeah, I played dumb but I always knew
that you'd talk to her, maybe did even worse
i kept quiet so I could keep you
words: 478

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍i𝒂r )˚✧₊⁎ 。brown guilty eyes and little white liesyeah, I played dumb but I always knewthat you'd talk to her, maybe did even worsei kept quiet so I could keep youwords: 478