thank u, next

viewer discretion is advised゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒆v𝒆n 𝒂l𝒎o𝒔t 𝒈o𝒕 𝒎a𝒓r𝒊e𝒅 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒆v𝒆n 𝒂l𝒎o𝒔t 𝒈o𝒕 𝒎a𝒓r𝒊e𝒅 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 tightly from his wrist, a young boy was forced into his bedroom. His shoulders trembled rapidly, as his bedroom door slammed shut with a rattle. Loud and eager footsteps echoed closer to him.

A hand was soon positioned on top of his shoulder.

The brown-haired man above him leaned down towards his ear, a sly grin on his face as he proceeded to lead the boy towards the bed. Although one of his hands laid on his shoulder, the other fidgeted with his belt.

Jiggles of the belt undoing itself made the boy quiver. Hot breathing could be felt upon his neck, the uncomfortable feeling in his abdomen only grew when the pants of the older man lowered to the ground.

|~~~|
ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖˢ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉᵈ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶜᵘᵖ

"Katsuki! Guess what I got you," the blonde glimpsed over at his father from the kitchen. "You'll now be patrolling at Endeavor's agency! Isn't that just great!"

"...There's a catch." Masaru dramatically sighed at Katsuki's intuition.

"Shishido. He's another pro hero that is willing to pay for your services. How does that sound?" Katsuki shrugged, plating the clean dish onto the dish rack.

Masaru took the response as a yes. Katsuki didn't have much of an option anyhow. His phone had vibrated from beside him, the teen looking down at it with an insignificant smile.

The father appeared to have caught on to Katsuki's happier reaction.

"Is it that redhead again? What have I told you about dating?" Masaru scolded, deflating Katsuki's pleased grin.

"I can date who I want. It's the one thing I have control of in my life, anyways." Masaru scowled at Katsuki's retort.

After finishing composing the dishes, Katsuki snatched his phone and jacket. Masaru was in alarm at what he was doing. "And where do you think you're going?!—"

"With Eijiro somewhere," Katsuki answered back shortly, slamming the front door without bothering to hear his father's response.

|~~~|

Katsuki glanced around the region, confused as he didn't sight Kirishima around. Until warm arms fastened tightly around his core from behind. A charming aura gleaming around.