you'll never know iii

had to use my bad bitch playlist for music ゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒑l𝒂y𝒉o𝒖s𝒆 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒑l𝒂y𝒉o𝒖s𝒆 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓣𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 footsteps swept through the woodland area. The dorm door chimed open; Class 1-A, accompanied by the "Big Three, " stepped towards the common room.

Katsuki looked up from where he was sitting on the ground. Eri, who was in front of him, finished pouring her tea into his teacup. The two had been spending time together after Katsuki's release.

Primarily because Katsuki couldn't come back to school yet and Eri was always alone.

Erik lightly nudged the cup and saucer towards Katsuki. "Ok, this is your tea. Do you want any sugar cubes with it?" Katsuki stared down at the pink, cherry blossom-themed tea set.

"Sure." Eri happily nodded. Turning herself much too fast, the teapot rattled as hot droplets fell onto her skin.

Eri hissed from the burning sensation. Katsuki leaned forward, gesturing for Eri to show him her arm. The class quietly gazed from a distance, many finding the scene somewhat cute.

Others couldn't seem to look away from how stagnant and pale Katsuki was.

Mirio's lips flattened out to a straight line. Loud plummets of feet hit down on the wooden flooring. The blonde in the trio of third years quickly scooped Eri up from the floor. Her arm unexpectedly leaving from Katsuki's inspection.

"Lemillion! Hi!" Eri welcomed with a delighted smile.

"Hey!" Mirio cheerfully greeted back. Although, Katsuki couldn't help but evaluate what just transpired.

Neither could Kirishima.

Kirishima walked over to Katsuki, leaning down to kiss his cheek. Side eyeing Mirio with a minor glare. "Mirio."

The teen glanced at Kirishima with a raised eyebrow. Kirishima straightening himself up with the glare still prominent on his expression. "Why'd you snatch Eri away from Kat? He was just trying to see if her arm was burned badly."

"Oh, I just wanted to greet her, that's all!" Kirishima blinked his eyes at the conclusion.

"You-You couldn't have wait until Kat finished?"

"Can you not—" Katsuki began before Kirishima put a finger up.

"No...no. This is pissing me off. Cause I think that Mirio is worried for Eri's safety with you." Katsuki uncomfortably looked around at the tea set.