could i be more obvious

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒏e𝒗e𝒓 𝒉a𝒗e 𝒊 e𝒗e𝒓 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 the wrapping on his thighs, Katsuki merely gazed as blood gradually began to come to the surface. A subtle knock on his door caused him to glance upwards.

"Hey Kat! You ready?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." Pulling up his sweats and fixing his hoodie, he opened up the door. Kirishima blessing him with a smile.

Leaning forward, he kissed the blonde's lips. His hand sliding into Katsuki's. "Hey, you."

"Hey." The couple started to stroll down the foyer. Towards a specific electric blonde's room. Knocking on his door, Mina opened it wide.

"Ooo, the dream couple arrived," Mina phoned from behind, as Katsuki rolled his eyes. Entering the room, the other three inside greeted the pair.

Kaminari kneeling in front of his tv, multiple VHS tapes sitting on his tv stand. Taking a seat in front of the tv with the others, Katsuki lifted an eyebrow.

"Why the hell do you have those old-ass things?"

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking too." Sero soon said. Kaminari stopped reading one.

"I was at the shop we always pick up snacks at and a new employee at the countertop told me they have VHS tapes. And since I have a VCR, I thought it'd be fun to pick some up,"

Holding up a specific VHS, the group huddled around to read the small note scribbled onto it.

"Never have I ever?" Jirou read the penmanship with a question while looking back over at the electrical teen.

"Yeah! Maybe we can see what's it about!" Shoving it into the VCR, he clicked play and scooped back with the others.

Soon, the tv turned on. A blue screen appeared as optimistic music started to play. Soon, red and black text emerged on the screen. As a voice played over it.

"Never have I ever," It exclaimed. Soon, the title disappeared as new text arose. "Instructions: Raise both hands with all fingers in the air,"

The faction pursued its instructions. An excited smile on some of their complexions. "When I say 'Never have I ever,' and then a topic, put a finger down if you have done it. If you haven't, keep a finger up. The person with the most fingers up wins! Now let's begin,"

The text faded out again. "Yo, this is pretty cool!" Kaminari said as he leaned into the group.

"Looks like you choose something fun to do." Sero poked fun at.