save your tears

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒄o𝒏c𝒆r𝒏 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾 was beyond excited to be dwelling at his best friend's house. Both had been pleading with their parents. Particularly Katsuki's. But finally, the children were able to convince the blonde boy's parents.

Arriving at Katsuki's front door, Izuku was surprised by how chaotic it was from outside. But he knew better than to judge a book by its cover. Chiming the doorbell, Katsuki instantly unlocked the door seconds after.

"Hey, Izuku! Come on!" snatching the boy's hand, Katsuki yanked him inside. Katsuki fastened the front door and lead Izuku towards his room.

The greenante was just as alarmed to see that Katsuki was directing him down to the cellar. After a few seconds of unknown walking, Katsuki reached up and activated a light by its cord.

The lightbulb flickered on. Izuku having a good look at the layout. Startled to see a blanket on the floor, a pillow, a few damaged toys around, and a pail in the corner.

"Hey, Kacchan? Where will I sleep?"

"Oh! You're sleeping in the guest room! Mommy decorated it for you! You're so lucky; you even get to shower in the bathroom." Izuku perked at the wording.

"Don't you shower in there too?" Katsuki shook his head.

"My mommy says to use the hose in our backyard. She said she doesn't want the bathroom to be dirty by me." Katsuki laughed but Izuku frowned.

"Then...how do you use the toilet?" Katsuki suggested to the bucket and then to the insignificant soap bar next to it.

"I use a water bottle and the soap to wash my hands and stuff. Mommy says the bathrooms are for her and daddy only. And that they don't like me being upstairs anyways."

Izuku nodded his head. The gut feeling in his abdomen grew, but he couldn't identify what precisely it was. "Come on! I'll show you to your room!"

As the boys clambered back up the stairs, Katsuki was just about to steer him down the corridor, when a large figure came beside them. Mitsuki glaring down at Katsuki.

"I'll take Izuku to the guest room. You know you're not allowed in this part of the house. Or up here in general."

Katsuki pouted. "Mommy—"

"What did I tell you about calling me that?"

Izuku watched as Katsuki sadly sulked. "Sorry, ma'am...I just thought it would be ok because Izuku is staying and—"