main thing

west side out now :)゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍o𝒄k𝒅o𝒘n 𝒅r𝒊l𝒍 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍o𝒄k𝒅o𝒘n 𝒅r𝒊l𝒍 )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 1-A sulked around in their classroom. It had been the first day back since the two weeks Katsuki was abducted. Only this time, there were no indications of where he could even be. Kirishima not being able to trace him this time.

It was a silent period for the class, as Aizawa and All Might strived to piece together some of the portions of Katsuki's kidnapping. Unexpectedly, the speakers loudly creaked as everyone glimpsed up at them in confusion.

"Students, please remain calm," the lights had gone red, as the blaring alarm was piping up. In the distance, Class 1-A could see the front gate locking up with the steel door.

"We are under lockdown."

The lights had soon flickered back to their original color, only much dimmer. Aizawa and All Might glanced at each other in concern. Aizawa searching around his desk and brought out the two ear mics.

Passing one to All Might, the two seated the buds in their ears. The device's Bluetooth was connected to the police's earpieces. "Stay here! Me and All Might and going to investigate this—"

Class 1-A's door was abruptly kicked open. The pupils winced at the immediate noise. Gradually stepping foot in the classroom, Katsuki's hands trembled rapidly. As a pistol sat referring to his classmates.

His finger curled around the trigger, prepared at any moment to pull the trigger.

"B-Bakugou? Hey man...put the gun down.—"

"Stay back! Stay the fuck back!" Katsuki pointed the gun towards his best friend, the redhead stunned as he slowly slipped back down into his seat.

Aizawa and All Might were terrified as Katsuki waved the gun around the class. His breathing was erratic as he continually gulped over and over. The underground pro circled himself in front of the podium.

"Bakugou...why are you doing this? What's happening—"

"Stay back," Katsuki swerved and pointed the gun towards Aizawa. Panicking as he glanced around the compartment, he instantly brought the gun up to his temple.

The class gasping as some begged him not to pull the trigger. "Shut up! Shut up damnit! If you step any closer, I won't hesitate to pull the damn trigger! Back the fuck up!"

Aizawa halted in his walk towards his student. He knew he couldn't utilize his capturing weapon, Katsuki's finger was much too close to the trigger. One minor drive and a bullet will be landed through his head.

And he knew it.

"Just—give me damn info about UA, and I won't hurt you! Just give me info!" the consistent flinging of the gun around the room made the kids shriek and squeal.

Aizawa and All Might's earpieces squealed as the pros struggled to listen in on what was going to be said. "The school is surrounded by the cops. We have some snippers around the building and are trying to locate the intruder."

Not being able to speak back towards the officers with the circumstance in hand, Aizawa just dismissed the vital information. Stepping closer towards Katsuki, the blonde nudged the gun back towards Aizawa.

"I said stay the hell back, damnit! Just give me info and no one needs to get hurt, ok?! I'll shoot you all dead!"

"Bakugou, you don't want to do that. I know you don't want to hurt anyone here."

Katsuki looked around in somewhat mistrust. "W-What? You don't know what you're talking about!—"

"Bakugou, they're making you do this, aren't you? You don't want to hurt them. That's why you threatened us with your life because you rather hurt yourself than hurt the others in this room."

Katsuki sniffled narrowly. The gun still shook in his hands, the teen disputing whether or not to put it down. "I-They said that if I didn't do this, that they would kill everyone else...and that it'd be my fault because I'm selfish."

Water fell onto his feet below. Eyes crammed with salty liquids as Katsuki began to choke. Aizawa able to arrive closer and clasp the gun up towards the ceiling.

Katsuki gazed, frightened if he should authorize Aizawa to push the gun from his hands. "Bakugou, I'm going to take the gun, ok?"

The blonde stammered for a second but unhurriedly authorized Aizawa to take the gun from his hands. All Might's earpiece soon squeaked, as he swerved to listen to what the officers had to say.

"We have a shot of the kid. Should we take it?"

All Might glanced over at the duo. Supposing on what to say, he grunted. "Take it."

Aizawa's ears perked up as he promptly turned to the number one hero behind him. Katsuki concerned as he glimpsed around the room. "What did you tell them?"

Katsuki slowly back from Aizawa, twisting his body towards the window. Just as his body had swiveled, a boisterous pop rang throughout the room. Katsuki strolled back by the force of the influence.

Striding his head carefully down towards his abdomen, he saw how his shirt was beginning to leak out red gush. Katsuki's eyes trembled until he slumped onto the floor.

Aizawa promptly rushed over to him, as Katsuki struggled to press down on his wound. "Bakugou! Bakugou, stay with me! Just keep your eyes open!"

The other kids didn't know what to do other than to watch. Katsuki gripped Aizawa's sleeve, trying to breathe properly until he felt his lungs start to tighten.

"I'm sorry...I didn't want to hurt anyone..." the world seemed to slow down.

Suddenly, everything went dark.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍o𝒄k𝒅o𝒘n 𝒅r𝒊l𝒍 )˚✧₊⁎ 。
i try to make it through the night
but I can't control my mind
words: 967

sorry if this is lowkey bad. but it's my birthday so i can make it bad and be okie with it :)

 but it's my birthday so i can make it bad and be okie with it :)