almost is never enough iii

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒘o𝒏d𝒆r )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓘𝓽 seemed to play over and over again. Katsuki coming to UA once a month to transmit cash to the office for Keiji's tuition wealth. But, some pupils eyed in bother.

His body was usually coated with contusions and scabs.

His hands constantly shook and trembled. Some had even noticed how he would drop the currency on the counter by accident just attempting to hold it.

Katsuki had come to the counter as per usual. Bringing out the stash with a rubber band fastened around, he positioned it on the counter. Katsuki's fingers lightly jabbed it forward as the woman started to count.

"Katsuki?"

The blonde turned around to face Keiji. The teen was alarmed by the wounds his "dad" had maintained. Coming over to him, he began to see the tinier details that seemed to imply something worst.

Paper white skin with hardly a hue of color, body, and face so slim to the degree that specific veins could be as apparent as daylight. The bruises patterned his pale skin that it was hard not to notice them.

"It's nothing. Just staying with my parents. And working while I try to manage." Katsuki cleared his throat, beginning to drum his fingers with discomfort.

Keiji was scarcely annoyed with Katsuki's attitude. "Whatever. Be happy I even asked."

Katsuki nodded. The receptionist sighted the money on the countertop. "You paying the rest?"

"I'll-I'll have it by next month. Along with next month's pay. Sorry for the inconvenience." the woman scoffed. Glancing over at Keiji, she sighed.

"Now I understand why you didn't want to be with him."

Snatching the money, she strolled back to her position. Katsuki sadly gazed at the countertop. "I'm going to go..."

Without an adequate goodbye or even a glance at Keiji, Katsuki left the office. The teen stared from an extent, still relatively conflicted if he should go over to him.

|~~~|

"I saw him today." Kirishima brightened at Keiji's answer. The two had been maintaining somewhat "therapy sessions." Primarily so Kirishima could comprehend what Keiji was feeling.

"Oh? Was he paying for your tuition again?"

"Mhm...you should fire that receptionist. She's a bitch to everyone." Kirishima lightly smiled. Keiji was finally exhibiting his care to Katsuki.