1. So it begins

Darkness had settled over Tree Hill, Music pumping loudly in the black car that had one curly blonde girl and a straight-haired brunette. Peyton Sawyer and Isabelle Marks were wearing their Raven cheerleading tracksuits on to keep the coldness of the night away. 

Isabelle's legs were curled up with her notebook in her lap, it was weird how she could focus with Peyton's loud music and insane driving. But she had gotten used to it by now, it would be Peyton without it Isabelle thought. Isabelle saw in the corner of her eye Peyton leaning towards the backseat to grab a new CD, this was when Isabelle looked up and her eyes widened.

"Peyton look out!" Peyton quickly slammed on the brakes and the car just stopped inches away from a startled figure who stared at the girls, Isabelle had flown forward in her seat a bit and her notebook flew off her lap onto the floor of the car with a soft thud. The figure took of its hoodie and Peyton and Isabelle could see it was Lucas Scott. 

Isabelle's heartbeat was beaten fast from the scare she just had, she looked at him wide-eyed and her mouth hanging up

Isabelle's heartbeat was beaten fast from the scare she just had, she looked at him wide-eyed and her mouth hanging up. Lucas took out the earpiece from his ear and just as loud music escaped it matching in with the music from Peyton's car. Peyton started to look annoyed and gestured for him to keep going.

 Peyton started to look annoyed and gestured for him to keep going

Lucas threw a last look at Isabelle just before a tiny smile appeared on his face and he walked away. Isabelle looked at him for a moment before she looked at Peyton. "What the hell just happened" Isabelle breathed out almost causing Peyton to smile. Instead, she shook her head and began their journey again to Peyton's house. 

Isabelle had lived just a few houses down from Peyton ever since her family moved to Tree Hill about two years ago. Two girls that weren't that much alike but within months had become friends and sadly shared a similar past with both girls have lost their mothers. How Isabelle joined the cheerleading squad well was all thanks to Brooke Davis. 

The girls had arrived at Peyton's house and Isabelle was staying over the night. 

"Dibs on the shower first," Isabelle said as she had thrown her bag on the floor near Peyton's bed and skipped into the bathroom, Peyton laughed and sat down on the bed. She laid down on her stomach and had begun sketch on the back of Isabelle's notebook, Peyton was one of the very few knowing what hid inside that notebook. Every thought Isabelle had and every word that inspired her was in there. 

"You want popcorn and something to drink?" Peyton called out to be heard over the shower.

"Yes please" came a sound back from the bathroom. The rest of the night the girls had a movie on and talked after another attempt of Peyton trying to call Nathan and threw the phone on the bed with an angry look on her face when he didn't pick up. Which wasn't typical of the boy that Isabelle knew very well. 

A/N: A little short beginning but it's now beginning! I'm gonna try and update every Friday or at least once a week. I'm gonna work out a schedule for this story and also my other ones! I won't follow some storylines exactly as the show as I want Isabelle to have her own path. 

Question of the week: Who is your favorite character and why? 

Mine is Brooke because she grew up so much to an amazing woman and friend over the years :)