5. Are You True?

The Ravens were down by 2, it wasn't much time left on the clock. Isabelle could feel that nervous feeling in her stomach with them being so close but also with time running out.

"One, Two, Three Ravens!" the team shouted before running back out onto the court, Nathan has the ball make the shot but misses. 

"Jagielski out to Lucas Scott, he is behind the 3 point line. The Ravens are going to win or lose right here" 

As Lucas shots the buzzer goes off with the ball in the air, the gym grew more silent in suspense waiting to see where to ball lands. The basketball goes in and everyone is cheering. Isabelle is jumping up and down cheering with a bright smile. Lucas disappears a bit from her view as his teammates surround him to celebrate.

"Unbelievable! Lucas Scott with the 3 pointer at the buzzer and the Tree Hill Ravens are still undefeated! And I'll tell you what if you're going to play the Ravens this season. You better take note, there is a new Scott in town"

Nathan was not celebrating at the moment, he stood a bit further away watching his teammates around Lucas. To him, it was more like a nightmare coming true.

"Hey, Scott!" Brody called out to Lucas after the game, he was still waiting for Isabelle to come out when he walked over to Lucas, Karen, and Keith. 

"Great game man," he said holding out his hand. Lucas watches him for a short moment before smiling and takes Brody's hand. 

"Thank you too" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you say, shall we go for Chinese today?" Brody asked his sister as they were walking towards her car. She flashes him a smile as she nods her head and unlocks her car.

"Whoa! isn't that Brooke?" Isabelle turned her head to follow her brother's gaze to the car more closely to them. She could see she wasn't wearing much of anything at all, then she saw the owner of the car. Lucas Scott, her heart dropped and she sucked in a quick breath. Isabelle quickly turned back around to open her door.

"Yeah, I guess it is. Let's go" she quickly jumped into the car as she didn't want to look anymore. She wasn't sure why she was feeling this way, but one thing was for sure she didn't like it. 

"She's got green eyes, and she's 5'5"
Long brown hair all down her back
Cadillac truck
So the hell what
What's so special about that?
She used to model, she's done some acting
So she weighs a buck o' five
So I guess she's alright if perfection is what you like oh
, oh, and I'm not jealous, no, I'm not
Oh, oh, I just want everything she's got"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They really liked my sketches" Isabelle smiled, her phone was pressed against her ear and shoulder that held it in place. She was sitting on her bed in her bedroom with her legs up and a book resting against them.

"I told you they would, your sketches are amazing Peyton" if anyone said anything else Isabelle would really question their style. "So are you going to the burning boat?" she asked Peyton closing up her book.

"No, I think I'm just gonna stay home and draw some more before bed. So I'll see you tomorrow"

"Sure, love you P.Sawyer"

"Love you too I. Marks" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------