26. The Games That Play Us

If time came to an end today
And we left too many things to say
If we could turn it back
What would we want to change
And now's the time to take a chance
Come on, we gotta make a stand
What have we got to lose
The choice is in our hands

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome Tree Hill Raven's basketball, brought to you by webcast at Ravenshoops.com. I'm Mouth McFadden and the playoffs are finally here, so throw out the perfect record, if the Ravens lose this one, the season is over"  

The Raven's cheer team is out on the court doing their cheer routine before the basketball team starts to come out for some warm-ups. The cheerleaders then move on to the sidelines still cheering while the team was doing some warm-ups and practice shots. Isabelle still standing on the right side of the girls while Brooke was on the other end, Isabelle's hair is up in a high ponytail and bounced with her every move. 

"Just moments away from the beginning of this playoff game. Winners advance. To the losers, well, their season is over. Dan Scott is standing in for coach Whitey Durham who is out with an illness. Not sure who signed off on that one, but let's hope Coach Durham gets well soon"

The game starts of, Isabelle glances over to the other side of the cheer squad and makes eye contact with her, Peyton looks as well and the three girls smile at each other.

"Here we go, ravens fans, the playoffs are underway.  Ravens control the tip, Nathan Scott brings it up court to the pride of his hometown crowd. I'll tell you, there's a lot of love in the air tonight"

Flashback

Brooke is at a bar and sitting alone when Nikki walks up to her, "Those seats are reserved for my friends Isabelle and Peyton" Brooke said not looking at Nikki. "Your friends huh?"  Nikki said. Brooke shrugged and looked at Nikki.

"As far as they know," she said. 

"So where is Jake Brooke?"  Nikki asks Brooke.

"Buy me a drink and maybe I'll tell you," Brooke said

End of flashback

And we can find a wayTo do anything, if we try to
Live like there's no tomorrow'Cause all we have is here, right nowLove like it's all that we knowThe only chance that we ever foundBelieve in what we feel insideBelieve and it will never dieDon't ever let this life pass us byLive like there's no tomorrow

The three girls are still looking at each other with smiles on their faces, Brooke looks at Peyton and Isabelle with a smile before she winks at them making their smiles grew even more. "Defense!, Defense" the girls start to cheer.

 "Defense!, Defense" the girls start to cheer