21. We never do this

We get it on most every night

When that moon is big and bright

It's a supernatural delight

Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

Dancing in the moonlight

Everybody's feeling warm and bright

It's such a fine and natural sight

Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

"Seriously, what's your plan?" Peyton laughed, it was about the tenth time Brody had asked her this. It was just too funny to Peyton that he seemed to think that she and his sister had some big master plan to screw with him by having Peyton bidding on him. 

"Right now my plan is to get a burger before they close, want one?" she said with her eyes focused on the road, she glanced over at Brody who just stared at her. "Yeah okay fine" he then said as he leaned back against his seat with a huff. She leans forward to put on some music and suddenly loud music blast through the car. Brody did jump slightly as he was startled by the loud music again making Peyton laugh. 

"We don't speak that much often do we?" Peyton then says after a moment of silence, she quickly looks at him before having her eyes back on the road. He had been looking over at her as well, "No, I suppose we don't really. Whenever you come by you and Izzy are hiding away in her room. At school we also have different friends" Brody said as he was picking at a seam on his shirt. 

"Well, we have until midnight so let's make the most out of this" Peyton grinned and slammed her feet harder on the gas and they started speeding faster. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The river court had been empty and quiet when Peyton parked her car by the side of the court, they had been sitting eating their burgers and milkshakes while having a laugh. Brody made a ball of the wrapping paper and he looked at Peyton. 

"Peyton, can I ask you something and you answer back honestly?" he then asked, she looked at her and leaned on her arms on the table waiting for him to continue

"Peyton, can I ask you something and you answer back honestly?" he then asked, she looked at her and leaned on her arms on the table waiting for him to continue. "Is my sister doing okay? I know we don't talk that much about stuff that goes on, but I'm not stupid. I see her being sad and I've seen her and Brooke not talking so I'm asking you.. is my sister okay?" Brody asked Peyton looking straight into her eyes.

 is my sister okay?" Brody asked Peyton looking straight into her eyes