6. Crash Into You

"I just want to know Izzy, why didn't you tell me about this?" Isabelle sighed looking at her father, she sat down by the kitchen table. 

"Because it wasn't meant to be seen by anyone

"Because it wasn't meant to be seen by anyone. I just wanted to write for myself, but I guess I made the mistake of leaving them behind somewhere and someone saw them" she almost got a glare when she thought about Lucas looking through them and sent them in. Kevin looked at his daughter, he thought he was close to her but he had no idea she was writing. He sighed as well and sat down in the seat next to her.

"You know I'll support you in anything you decide on doing," he said as he placed a hand over Isabelle's, she smiled softly and nodded her head.

"I know dad, I know" 

"You tucked me in, turned out the lights
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, can I get a ride with you to Nathan's party later?" Peyton stopped her cheering for a second to look at Brooke.

"I didn't think you were going, figuring you be hiding out in Lucas's backseat again"

"Jealous?" Brooke teased with a smirk.

"No" 

"What? I could see it. You're both so broody, you guys can brood together" Isabelle was standing next to Peyton and she heard the two friends exchange back and forth. She could feel a knot in her stomach listening to them. 

"Belle? Belle? are you listening?" Isabelle shook her head and looked at Brooke and Peyton. "I'm sorry what?" Brooke rolled her eyes.

"I asked, are you coming with us to the party?"

"Yeah, yeah of course," Isabelle said giving the girls a smile. That satisfied Brooke who with a grin turn her focus back to the court, Peyton however glanced at Isabelle a few seconds more. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peyton pulls up to the beach house with a speed and almost sends Brooke and Isabelle flying if they weren't holding on when she breaks the car.

"Every time I ride with you I swear I'll never do it again" Booke laughs as her heart is beating a little faster from the rush. Peyton wasn't exactly the safest driver around, but so far nothing has happened. As they step out of the car Tim rushes over to the girls and stops in front of Peyton.

"Hey, you've got to talk to him. Lucas had the better shot you saw it right" Isabelle sighed and shook her head.

"Tim, are you being pathetic?" Brooke asks. Tim certainly couldn't last knowing Nathan was pissed at him. It was almost laughable.