20. To Wish Impossible Things

I do my hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell

How Peyton had managed to talk Isabelle into going to the boy toy auction was almost a mystery, but here she was standing next to Haley and Peyton just by the stage. "Seeing anything you like?" Haley asked

"I'm seeing everything I like," Peyton said with a grin. "I think I'm gonna bid on Jake" she then said making Haley and Isabelle look at her with a smile. 

"You guys are really hitting it off huh?" Haley smiled, 

"We're just friends really," Peyton said making Isabelle scuff a little, "Friends my butt," she said teasingly as she got hit on the arm by Peyton as the girls laughed. 

"What about you? Ready to fight off these rabid skanks for Nathan?" Isabelle asked Haley

"Actually, I think I'm going to bid on Lucas." Haley then answered, Isabelle and Peyton, looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Really?" Said Peyton.

"Yeah, I haven't gotten a chance to spend time with him much lately and I get Nathan for free." Peyton and Isabelle laughed at that and Peyton gave Haley a little nudge. 

"Alright folks, here we go" Whitey calls out as music begins to play, "Who's next?" Haley asks and they check the program. "Oh no"

"Tim," all the girls including the cheerleaders said as they read the name, Tim of course came out full swinging and it was almost sad to watch. The pricing got lower as no one bid on Tim until someone bid 8 dollars, "Oh dear lord" Isabelle said laughing. 

"Oh Jake's up next. How much money do you have?" Haley asks Peyton

"$87.53" Peyton replies, Jake comes out in a raven mascot uniform making everyone laugh. He takes off the head and gives it to Whitey. Unlike Tim Jake gave a show worth remembering as the girls laughed. Peyton starts to bid on Jake, but the price goes up until it's suddenly at 100 dollars. Isabelle looks around and shakes her head, "Who's bidding on Jake?" she wonders. Isabelle pats Peyton on the shoulder as she couldn't outbid the last offer. 

Up next was Lucas, Isabelle tilted her head a little, she had a soft and almost sad smile on her face. He could still make her heart beat a little faster than normal but she knew it was better this way. It was easy to see he was a bit uncomfortable up on the stage being wolf-whistled at by a lot of girls. He did an awkward little robot dance, it made Isabelle smile a little more. 

"Alright, let's start the bid at $20," Whitey says and the bidding is off, Haley had barely time to react before the bidding was at 100 dollar

"105! 110 oh what the heck 115" Haley calls out

"Sold!"

"Café savings. No way he's worth it though" Haley says with a smile, the girls laugh a little. 

"Alright, we're down to our last boy toy, so loosen up those purse strings, pucker up those lips and remember, this is for a good cause," Whitey says as Nathan gets out on stage. He walks out to the center of the stage and pulls off his gym pants, Haley drops her mouth starring at her boyfriend.

 He walks out to the center of the stage and pulls off his gym pants, Haley drops her mouth starring at her boyfriend