7

Once they made it to Gabriel's secret room where he hid the dresses Nathalie stared at all of the beautiful creations open-mouthed. 
"You choose." he smiled down lovingly at her, knowing damn well that whatever his assistant would pick would look gorgeous on her.
"I can't choose, they are all-...wonderful. What would you like to see me in?"
"M-me? I-I wouldn't want to see you in any-I MEAN-I d-don't mind."
Gabriel blushed as he heard Nathalie innocently giggle next to him.

"Well, how about this?" She picked out a simple silk piece with spaghetti straps, its end falling right above her knees.  "Hmmm a little too daring." the assistant placed it back and walked towards the other row of dresses hanging in the back. "Gosh, they are all beautiful but-...but not appropriate for me to wear. I'll look like a slut who is trying to date you."
Nathalie turned back to her boss who by now only nodded to her words. He simply couldn't stop imagining her in all of these dresses and all he wanted was for her to look like 'the slut who wished to date him.'

"Sir? Is everything okay?"
"Wha-YES! I'm fine...anyway, what's your pick?"
"You weren't listening, were you? I said-"
"-that you'd look like too much of a slut who wants to date me. Yes, I heard everything." Gabriel smirked as he finished her sentence which turned Nathalie's cheeks a vibrant shade of pink and even made her breathing quicken.
"So then which one should I-"
"-How about...this one right here." He brushed his hand along a red velvet dress which had quite a daring style, but the young assistant was up for the challenge.
As the designer slowly lifted this piece off of the hanger she grabbed it, and without hesitation Nathalie left to the bathroom to change.

After a few minutes of admiring and adjusting the dress for herself, Nathalie came back, and to her surprise she spotted her superior slowly admiring a crystal blue strapless dress that was glowing from all of the different decorations on it.

"Wow, this one is really beautiful." The assistant smiled at Gabriel who nodded to her words, and as he did so; a few tears fell out of his eye which caught the assistant's attention
"Sir-"
"-Pardon me Nathalie, that was just an old piece."
"Really? I've never seen it in your collection-"
"It wasn't in any collection, this was a special piece, created only for-...Emelie. Oh god, she looked sooo exquisite in it. I can clearly remember how excited she was to twirl around-...the things I would do to see her once more again-"
And for the first time in many years, Nathalie witnessed her boss slowly fall down to the ground until only his knees could support him. She didn't even know what to do as she just watched him shed his precious tears down onto the marble floor which slowly became slippery under her foot.
"I'm sorry sir, she must've looked stunning-..." Nathalie mumbled as she slowly sat down next to him and began gently rubbing his back in an attempt to make him feel better.
For a brief moment both adults shared eye contact, and as they did so, Nathalie carefully took the crystal blue dress out of his hand and held it in her own.
"Do you want to-" A barely audible whisper came from the designer which caught the assistant's attention.
"-wear it?" She asked to which he silently nodded.

Without further ado Nathalie stood up and began to change. She didn't even walk away to a bathroom or a different room, no, she stayed right before the eyes of Gabriel Agreste.
At first, the designer stared at her in shock, but it didn't take long before he stood up, onto his own two feet, and helped her in every step.
His fingers slid along her arms as he adjusted the fabric of the dress and tightened it a bit around her waist, which made Nathalie to stand still like a statue, but she instantly became a blushing mess instead.

"What do you think?" Gabriel asked with a low whisper as he rested his head down onto her shoulder and watched his assistant admire herself in the mirror.
"It's great, but I look weird-"
"No-no, you look perfectly perfect in it. How about you wear this for the dinner tonight?"
"If you wish-"
"-No, I don't wish, I want you to wear whatever you feel comfortable in, I was just suggesting that this looks good on you."
Nathalie blushed as she felt Gabriel's hands straightening out the material. His touch was warm, and felt so close that she could clearly imagine him touching her, without the dress.
"I-I like it-...I'll wear it..."
Nathalie quietly mumbled to which Gabriel gave her an approving nod.
"Good decision. Now, I'll go and get dressed myself."