57

"Gabriel." Nathalie smiled as she ran her fingers through the hair of the man who's head was resting on her stomach and from there looking up at her.

"Yes love?"

"Don't you think it's funny that we never got ready?"

"Well" he chuckled "we were too busy."

"With each other, yes."

Hearing that had gotten a blush to spears all across the grey haired man's face who simply thought back to a few moments ago.

He very much enjoyed every single minute that he spent together with Nathalie and wouldn't have changed anything at all about them, except to occasionally make it last longer.

"I love you, you know."

"I am pretty aware, yes." The woman grinned as her fingers brushed along the man's scarlet cheek. "But thank you for telling me again."

"You're welcome, love."
He hasn't called her this much, which caught Nathalie totally off guard.
Her eyes widened as she gasped in realization.

"What's wrong?" Gabriel's calm whisper immediately changed to a concerned voice. "What happened Nath?"

"I-I-I nothing. I'm fine." She breathed, still unevenly "Don't worry about me."
However the man had already gotten up from where he was laying and now sat beside her, holding his fiancée's trembling hands while she herself calmed down.

"Are you sure you're okay? You seemed to have thought of something rather scary. It made you jump a little."

"I-I k-know...but don't worry it wasn't something bothering me...it was just...you don't very often use 'love' as a way to refer to me, except as you did now I-...without a warning the thought that you proposed to me and we're engaged sunk in. I-I-...we're together, finally, at last we don't have to hide it all."

"Precisely my love." He smirked as he connected their lips "And now I guess I should use that word more often whenever talking about you."

The assistant's cheeks blushed vibrantly of the color red.

"Gabriel stop it!" She felt his hands let go of hers and instead travel to her waist where they pulled her in front of him, then later onto him.

So now in a sitting position, she was on her superior's lap while he laid his back against the frame of the bed.

"What? Don't you like it?" The designer teased, obviously getting the dark haired woman worked up.
"I really did think that you-"

"Oh shut up-" she grabbed his face and unexpectedly forced their lips together for a painfully quick moment "It is only that-...maybe after all we should get out of bed today. Regardless of the fact that we won't work-"

"-All that instead of staying behind in the warm, cozy comfort of our bed." He cut her off weeping with an upset glare.

"Our bed?" Nathalie repeated the unfamiliar words. "Not only yours?"

"Didn't you realize a second ago that we're engaged? Almost married my love."

"Oh Gabriel!" She giggled childishly "You're too adorable when you say that!"

"Engaged?"

"No. Almost married!" She there her arms around his neck and pulled herself tightly against him. "You don't even know the feelings I'm feeling."

"I could say the same thing to you." The grey haired man smirked after he leaned back and like that had his fiancée's full attention on his face.

"Gabriel!"