15

With one last deadly look Gabriel let go of him and continued his route to find Nathalie.
Martin just laughed at his partner's behavior before actually deciding to follow Hawk Moth.

*meanwhile with Nathalie*

Tom still couldn't process what happened to his victim, but once Catalyst pierced him with her terrifying eyes the black haired man exclaimed in terror:
"H-Holy fuck...w-what happened to you?!?!"
"None of your business! Now don't even dare come close to me or-!!"
But before Nathalie could finish her sentence Hawk Moth interrupted by entering the scene.
At first he was obviously relieved that he managed to find Nathalie but once he looked up and there was no sight of Tom, he became angry and frustrated.

This bothered him so much that he completely forgot about the real reason as to why he was here, but once he turned his his head it was already too late.
Martin was quicker than Gabriel and the brown haired man was already comforting the de-transformed Catalyst...Nathalie.
"Nath don't worry, we're here, you're safe."
"I-I k-know b-but-..."
"Just leave her alone Martin! She needs some time to process things."
Gabriel said from afar whilst looking at both (compared to him) 'young people'.
Nathalie smiled towards her boss since that's exactly what she wanted to say but Martin only gave him a cold nod before continuing to speak:
"Do you want me to carry you home?"

Once again the younger man got interrupted by Gabriel:
"Are you insane Martin?! Do you think she wants to be touched after this?!"
"Oh shut up, and leave us alone!!"
"Absolutely not!! She's just as important to me as she is to you!!...So Nathalie, would you like to take my miraculous and travel home?"
The designer kneeled down in front of her before taking off his purple brooch and holding out in front of her to which Nathalie reacted with another smile.
She even managed to quietly mumble:
"T-thank you, sir."
"No problem."

And with that she transformed on her own whilst Gabriel was left with Martin.
"Give me that!" The designer snatched away the blue peacock brooch from Martin and placed it onto his own blazer."Now hold my arm!"
"What am I? Five?"
"Oh so you want to be left alone? In London?"
"No but-..."
"Stop complaining Martin!! You really do sound like a 5 year old!!"

*later*

After they've arrived in Paris Gabriel took back both miraculouses and placed them into the secret little cupboard.
Once he  locked the jewels up he looked over at the brown haired man and without a warning grabbed the collar of his shirt:
"Not a word about this! Do you understand?"
"Yeah yeah I know, 'if anyone finds out, you'll be behind bars, and so will I.'"
"Good, you managed to memorize at least one useful thing."
And with that Gabriel let go of him.

Now Martin was about to reach and grab Nathalie's hand but she quickly pulled away.
"What do you want?!" The shocked woman asked, her voice more than afraid and almost trembling.
"I just want to go home...with you."
Martin replied innocently but Nathalie just shook her head:
"Go without me."
"But Nathalie-..."
"She said go! Do as told Martin!"
"Shut up Gabriel!"
"Make me you bastard!"

Both men had an intense staring contest which Nathalie watched.
She was very intrigued in the whole fight but at the same time she didn't want any conflict so within seconds she needed to break up the tension:
"Stop it!! Martin you just leave and Gab-sir...can you please drive me home?"
"I can also drive you-"
"She wasn't talking to you, was she?! Leave already or I'll have you kicked out of my house!!".

Finally Martin left, but before he did so; he 'blessed' Gabriel with his deadly stare that clearly meant "I hate you!"
The designer shrugged and just completely ignore his rival who seemed to be acting like a grumpy toddler.

"Fucking imbecile." Gabriel shook his head whilst giggling "I can't believe he managed to be with you. Nathalie next time don't lower yourself down onto his level."
"Sir please, he is nice most of the time. Except whenever you're around, don't take that personally though."
"I won't, don't worry. Now, do you want me to drive you?"
"I don't, I'd much rather stay. I was just too afraid to say that in front of...him."
This absolutely shocked the designer
But also bothered Gabriel a bit since he didn't know if she only wanted to stay because she found comfort in him or it was something more?...
Either way the grey haired man was happy to offer his help.