23

"He made miniature custom dresses for his little girl-"

"SHUT UP!"

"I know about Emilie. Oh poor thing."

"LIAR! You don't know half of the story!"

"...next thing I know you guys are coming back here in a month time with your own baby."

"NEVER!" The designer shouted as he fell to his knees before the massive painting of Emilie and then quietly mumbled "...I could never betray you."

"Sir? Is everything alright?...I heard yelling and-"
"Mhm, I'm fine."
"O-okay...so you're not going to sleep tonight or-"
"Nathalie!" He exclaimed loudly whilst turning around a giving her a fierce look "just-...give me a minute okay!"
"Yes of course, I'm sorry."

And with that the assistant immediately left the scene.
She ran back up to the bedroom and waited those 'couple of minutes until Gabriel would arrive'.

But now as more than an hour had passed it seemed that he wasn't just taking a 'few minutes' but a 'few centuries' to come upstairs.
So without even noticing Nathalie fell asleep.

...

She had been sleeping for quite a while when the sound of silent mumbling woke her up.
The young woman slightly opened her eyes so the flashing light from the bathroom wouldn't hurt her, but now all she could see was a smudged silhouette of her boss getting changed.

Gabriel thought his assistant was asleep because she didn't wake when he was showering but little did he know she was having an absolutely blast right now as she glanced upon his so called 'prefect figure' which was highlighted by the strong light coming from behind it.

After putting his shirt and boxers on the designer laid down in bed and shut off the lights.
Now Nathalie turned away as there was no more to see but when Gabriel heard her disappointed groan he somehow sensed that she was awake.

"N-Nathalie?"
"Ye-" she replied but then immediately regretted that since now her boss would know that she was indeed spying on him.
"You-...fuck...you were awake?"
"I-...uhm...yes sir."
"And you-..."
"I-..."
"Great..." He sighed embarrassed "...whatever it's not like I haven't seen you naked."
"SIR!"
"What?! Now we're equal."
"I-..." Nathalie shook her head as she turned the lamp back on and now sat up straight in bed just so that she could give her boss a death stare "...why'd you think I was staring? I never said I was."
"I wasn't born yesterday Nath, I know I'm right for assuming that."

The assistant blushed heavily and tried to reach for the light switch so at least the dark would hide her awkward face but before she could do so Gabriel caught her hand and instead pulled the young woman in his direction.

"It's alright, I'm not mad. I mean how could I be mad if you lie here next to me in the first place?..." The designer giggled as he took Nathalie's hand and now placed a gentle kiss onto it "...but just to clarify I don't have you here for any sexual stuff. We're just simply friends and I know I've crossed that border many times but-...just ignore it please. I try my best to keep myself loyal to Emilie but every once in a while I do crave...attention...I just don't know what to do then..."
"Right, so do you want me to become your distraction or what?"
"NO! Oh no never. I couldn't use someone like that. I was just saying that I apologize if sometimes I act too clingy. I really wouldn't want it to negatively affect our friendship-"
"Oh...okay."
She sighed and tried to pull away but Gabriel was holding onto her hand too tight.
"Are you angry?" He asked still not letting go which only enraged her more.
The assistant didn't want to give him an answer so she just arrogantly shook her head and tried to at least not face in the same direction as him. But then the designer held onto her face with his other hand and slowly turned it back to look at him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to anger you. So whatever I did wrong please forgive me...Nathalie?...are you going to ignore me?...fine, then I'll leave you alone." Gabriel sighed letting go of her hand and face.