41

Thank you so much for more than 8k views on this book!!
I'm so happy people like it!!
(I very much enjoy writing new chapters to this one.) 
So hope you also enjoy this chapter.
Love you all so freaking much, you wonderful amazing people!! ❤️❤️❤️

As Nathalie looked at her boss once more again she could see just exactly how hurt he looked towards her. The tears in his eyes and the sad, embarrassed look which he couldn't hide.

It was almost as if she hadn't seen him like this before, but the assistant has, she just didn't know what to do.

On one hand her mind was telling her to most definitely comfort the designer, however on the other hand the man's depressing look made her fear him greatly.
So though she did end up walking closer, Nathalie only looked up at the tilted down face of her boss and tried to make eye contact.

"Sir-"

"What?!" He cut her off in a rude way, only making his employee more nervous.

"Well sir I just wanted to say that I don't feel mad or disappointed towards you, I think you're a great person."

"Great person?" He chuckled "I am the most wanted villain of Paris, I am a horrible father, and I give you, my best employee, the worst life possible." There Gabriel paused to lift up his head and then his assistant's, to actually see how the woman reacted to his speech.

"Well-" She couldn't really argue "...well I'm sure you're still good at heart...so why don't we just forget this all and head to bed?"

"Good idea." Spat the designer as he not so gently pulled his hand away from Nathalie's face, making her stare fall to the ground once more, and then he walked into his bathroom with no further comment.

...

Once Nathalie got ready she was sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for her superior to come, but he was still in the bathroom taking an awfully long time.

Maybe he was simply changing, or brushing his teeth, and the woman just overreacted, but the fact that there was no sound coming from behind the door made Nathalie almost certain that Gabriel wasn't moving.

"Sir?" She asked in hopes of getting an answer, but when the assistant didn't, she began worrying. "SIR?!?" Now Nathalie knocked on the door very aggressively, making it shake, and soon almost unpredictability it opened.

"What?" The designer spat as he stared the anxious woman down "Can't you just leave me alone for one split second?!?!"

"I-...I am very sorry sir I simply got worried because I-I-I- d-didn't hear any n-noise-"

"Ah so you were listening? Great, what's next? Viewing me with cameras?"

"No-no-no I didn't mean to invade your personal space I just wanted to make sure y-you-...you were still alive in there. And thank god you are."

"Yeah thank god." Gabriel rolled his eyes as he nudged Nathalie to the side, allowing him to step out of the bathroom and make his way over to the bed "I'm so happy I'm still here."

But the designer didn't mean that quite literally, and his employee realized that in the exact moment she saw him wipe away his own tears, then get into bed and turn off the lamp, leaving Nathalie in the middle of the room, totally blind.

"Sir I...I can't see." The woman informed her boss kindly who only chuckled and replied:

"That's unfortunate."

After such an 'asshole' reply the assistant knew her superior wasn't in the best mood, but neither was she, in fact Nathalie got increasingly frustrated by Gabriel's mean behavior.
So as nice as she could, she asked: