61

Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy this chapter!❤️

"Gabriel." Nathalie's voice said as she pushed herself out of the bed. "I must apologize to Adrien. Now!" Her tone sounded anxious, almost as if this would've been the most urgent matter ever.

Yet it wasn't, but the assistant sure made it sound like that.

"I-okay." Her fiancé could barely even respond before he felt the need to follow the dark haired woman.

So as swiftly as he could he put aside his sketches and hopped out of bed.

The assistant in that time had already pulled their bedroom door open and headed towards the teenager's room, all while calling out his name;

"Adrien!" Nathalie's voice tried to get an answer. "Adrien I'm so sorry I-" without thinking to knock the assistant pressed down on the door handle and successfully opened the boy's bedroom door.

However, no response or Adrien seemed to be there.

"Hello?" The woman quieted down a little thinking that the teenager must've been sleeping, except as she stepped further into his room and glanced over to the bed, it was empty.

Panic gripped Nathalie's soul as she called out the boy's name again and again, but there was still no response.

Nathalie's breath quivered while a sense of unease settled in.

"Gabriel!" Now her voice shrieked. "H-h-he-Adrien isn't here!"

"What?!" The designer too fell into a state of panic. "What do you mean?!"

He didn't even notice how aggressively he pushed his beloved fiancée aside just to get a look into his son's room.

As expected he also saw no Adrien, no explanation and nothing else that could've given them a clue as to where he went.

"WHAT?!?!" Gabriel's voice grew stronger, he ended up screaming by now. "WHERE IS HE?!" The designer's eyes turned to his assistant in an instant, filled with rage and not being aware of how much this scared Nathalie who couldn't say or do anything reassuring.

"S-sir-" she wanted to stutter something, but didn't even have time before the man's hands landed heavily on her shoulders and pulled her entire being closer to him.

The dark haired woman trembled under her fiancé deadly hold, his fingers painfully pressing into her back while Gabriel's scarily pale blue eyes stared into Nathalie's innocent soul.

"My son." The designer managed to mumble.

"Sir I don't know where he is!" She cried.

Though a part of Nathalie somewhat assumed he wouldn't ever harm her, the woman had been so scared in that moment that she worried her boss might hit her and with all her efforts tried hard to break free from his hold.

Gabriel too knew deep down that he didn't mean to hurt his assistant in any way, but as of right now the grey haired man happened to be not in the best of mindsets, so whatever actions he was doing, wasn't entirely thought through.

"Sir, please!" she begged, her voice desperate, but the man's hold stayed strong.

Regardless of the fact that the designer didn't do anything with her, he just kept his strong hold on her, Nathalie was still terrified.

In her anxious state everything seemed more frightening, and the world around the dark haired woman became uneasy.

She didn't trust him anymore, that's why she had to break free.