47

...
As Nathalie stared at her boss with the most loving glare, he lifted his face up from her chest and placed a kiss onto her lips.

"I love you." He smiled then tilted his head to the side and laid it back down onto Nathalie's bare chest. "You're so beautiful."

"Oh sir please...you don't have to-"

"-but what if I wanted to?" He cut her off "What if I really wanted to tell you how much I love you?"

"Well..." she grinned looking at her superior "...you sort of already made that clear..."

"Did I? Was it clear enough?" He smirked "Do you need any reassurance honey, because if yes then-"

"-Sir I'm pretty sure this was just enough!"

"Just?"

"More than!" Nathalie corrected herself.

Nevertheless Gabriel was still not fully convinced.
He had to ask again, simply go to make sure, and to hear his assistant's lovely voice reassure.

"Are you sure Nath?" He began, sounding rather serious "Because you know that I'd love to spend all of my days with you like this. Lying on the bed together whilst not at all thinking of anything else other than each other. Or at least I hope you're thinking of me because I'm sure thinking of you."

"I am thinking of you sir." She giggled seeing the man's face light up the second she admitted that.

"Good." He smiled, then kissed her again.

Yet before the dark haired woman could've reciprocated his kind gestures a quite loud knock was heard on the door.

"Father!!!" Came an even louder yell, now obviously from Adrien.

Gabriel sighed, as he had to lift himself off of Nathalie, and also had to put on some form of clothes so that he could go and open the door to see what his child wanted so desperately.

However as he opened the door, Adrien wasn't looking so excited, instead he looked a bit worried while he handed over his phone to his father and explained:

"Alice is calling. She says it's urgent!"

"Alice?!?!" Exclaimed both adults making the blond boy realize that somewhere in the background, the assistant was also there.
So to leave the conversation on a happier note he smirked at his dad before saying:

"I'll go since I'm not very useful in 'important adult stuff', but you and Nathalie just have fun, okay? Bye!"

"I-okay-bye." The designer managed to mumble before getting an insanely red blush.

Thankfully though he already closed the door before his son could've seen his flustered face, so the two work partners were saved from any further embarrassment.

Now the grey haired man simply had to answer the phone, which he was quite hesitant to do at first, but as he thought again about his daughter he without question began:

"Alice? Hello? Is everything alright?"

"Hi dad." Her voice returned, enthusiastically "I'm fine, In fact as of right now everything is fine...but...I was just wondering if you and Nathalie...and maybe Adrien if he wouldn't mind...could come to London for a bit..."

"For what reason exactly?"

"I-..." she hesitated for a bit, being unsure of how her father would react to the following words, nevertheless after a few seconds of stuttering Alice finally managed to say what was important "...uh-...I'm getting married-"