13

Tw:
•sexual harassment/assault!!! •mention of suicide!!!!!
(Sorry about any spelling mistakes)

"Good morning my Nathalie." Tom greeted with a smirk as he turned around to see 'his prisoner'.
The young assistant was already awake but looked as if she wished to be dead by now.
"Don't call me yours!" Nathalie almost raised her voice but as Tom got up and pulled her close she immediately shut up.
"Don't tell me what to do Nathalie, because if you talk back more often I'll make that mouth do other things."

*meanwhile with Gabriel*

A police search was already happening in order to find Nathalie, but so far no luck.
"I can't believe it! How could she just disappear into thin air?!?!"
"Well-...not to anger you Master but-...maybe whoever took her made sure not to leave any traces of her existence..."
"WHAT?!?! Are you suggesting that she got killed?!"
"It's either that or she's just really good at hiding."
Nooroo mumbled as he saw his owner turn his back to him and slam his fist onto a table which made the whole room shake.

"Goddamn it! I can't lose her!"
"I-I k-know Master. We'll just need to be patient until the police can give us a clue of where she might be."
"Bullshit! They're incompetent! I'll never get her back. I've lost it all."
And with a raging mind he couldn't do anything else but isolate himself from the outside world, it only got worse once Gabriel discovered the mini-bar.
He tried out every possible alcoholic beverage just to get his mind off of her, and poor little innocent Nooroo was there to observe all of this chaos:
Chairs getting thrown across the room and his Master having a mid-life crisis until he tired himself out, and there was nothing more to be destroyed. Then he collapsed onto the bed and it didn't take long before the designer managed to fall asleep.

*back to Nathalie*

Poor woman was shaking as she was left all alone in the room waiting for Tom's return.
She didn't dare to move plus she wasn't able to.
So Nathalie stayed there, on the cold mattress sobbing since she knew tomorrow would be the day that Gabriel and Adrien return to Paris without her.
She would be left here for the rest of her life until she would eventually be forced to end the pain herself.
She knew her limits and minute by minute Tom was pushing her closer to it.

"Nathalie!! I have something for you!!" The black haired man opened the door with a plate in his hand but Nathalie didn't even bother to look up at him.
Instead she just shifted away as far as possible until she had nowhere to go.
"No-no please." The assistant quietly mumbled as she tried to pull away from his touch but it was too late, and before she knew it she was sitting in his lap.
"Oh don't worry, it's food! And I mean actual food. Look, I got you pancakes."
"I don't want it."
"What's wrong? Don't you like pancakes?"
"I-I'm not hungry."

But still Tom didn't let go of her and instead he lifted her face up to reveal Nathalie's puffy red profile with tears streaming down it.
"Nathalie-Nathalie-Nathalie...tears won't save you." Said Tom as he somewhat laughed at her foolishness and took a bite out of the fluffy pancakes. "The quicker you stop fussing around and work together with me the less it will hurt."
"W-what do you mean 'work together'?"
"Just accept the fact that you're mine and Gabe-boy won't get much fun out of you anymore." Now the dark haired man hysterically laughed. "Who would want such a traumatized leftover like you Nathalie?...No one!"

She gasped.
How could he degrade her so bad to the point where she felt worthless?!
The young assistant couldn't let this go unnoticed so she talked back:
"Y-you-...YOU MONSTER!! Y-you'll pay for this!!"
"Really? How much? Because I wouldn't give more than five dollars for that shitty sex you sobbed through yesterday."
And whilst Tom got a laugh out of this Nathalie completely broke apart.
She wished to not exist anymore, because even death was better than whatever this guy was putting her through.
"Aww don't be sad. I'm sure you can do better, maybe yesterday was just a bad day for you."
"Bad day?!?!...You raped me-"
"ENOUGH NATHALIE! I don't care about your feelings, in fact I never do, I want whatever I can get out of you. So if you haven't already realized I will use you. If you behave nicely I'll treat you well, HOWEVER if you misbehave...then there will be consequences!"