Chapter 2

**YOUR POV**
The moment came when they went on stage. The fans immediately started screaming their lungs out. They greeted everyone and thanked them for coming. They then soon started singing. Their first song was Midnight Memories. They also sang Best Song Ever, What Makes You Beautiful, and a lot more. Throughout the songs I saw Harry always glancing at me. He thought I didn't see him but I did. And as always between the songs Harry started telling jokes who are not funny but everyone laughs anyway. I loved all of their songs and enjoyed every concert when I'm there to photograph them. They then sang their last song, my absolute favorite song Night Changes. I just love this song so much. They were at the middle of the song when suddenly someone pushed me on the ground. When I was laying on the ground I realized it was a fan who climbed over the barrier, then pushed me to the ground and tried to get on stage. The bodyguards were trying to get her back where she was when out of nowhere I felt a hand on my arm. It was Harry, he jumped down the stage and came to me.
„Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" he asked with his eyes full of concern.
„I guess I'm fine, my shoulder hurts a little but it's okay." I replied shortly after.
„C'mon I'll bring you backstage." he told me.
„No you can't just leave, you have to sing."
„I'm more worried about you now and it's the end of the show in a few minutes." he explained.
„Fine." I agreed.
He helped me getting up and we went backstage.

„Here sit down on that sofa, I'll get you ice for the shoulder."
„No Harry you really don't have to it's not that bad. I just fell it's not that big of a deal."
„Are you sure?" he asked still worried clearly.
„Yes I'm sure, I was just a little shocked because it happened out of nowhere."
I have to admit that it was a little cute how he got all worried and everything. I'm really lucky to know him.
**HARRYS POV**
I really hope Y/n is okay because right when we were singing Night Changes I saw what happened and immediately rushed over to her to make sure she didn't get hurt.
„Sometimes concerts can be dangerous you know."
„Yeah I felt that." She said leaning against the couch.
She smiled at me.
„And how was the concert did you enjoy it?" I asked her.
„It was really really good. I loved it as always. You guys really do a great job."
„Thank you it feels really good sometimes to hear that."
„You know what I thought was the best part?" she asked.
„When we sang your favorite song?"
„Noo." she said.
„What else then?" I asked.
„The part where you fell over again." she told me letting out a laugh.
„Yeah that really hurt and you know what the most embarrassing thing was?"
„What?"
„All of my friends and my family were sitting in the front row."
„Nooo really? Hahah"She bursted out laughing.
„That really is embarrassing but you are used to fall on stage aren't you?"
„Yeah it happens almost every show." I admitted looking down on the ground.
I laughed about myself thinking how often I already fell on stage.
„But this time it hurt the most." I said.
Y/n laughed.
**YOUR POV**
I love these conversations with Harry he is so kind and funny. But I still can't get over the fact that he knows what my favorite song was.
Just as I wanted to ask him, the door opened and the boys came in.
„Y/n are you okay we saw what happened." Liam asked.
„Yeah, yeah I'm fine guys." I reassured them.
„What a hero you are Harold." Niall said and slapped him on his back.
„I heard a rumor you're coming to the party later is that true?" Louis asked.
„Of course it's true." I told him.
„Great then let's get drunk all together!" Louis yelled all over the room.
„Calm down Lou everything you think of is getting drunk." Harry said.
„Don't say that too Loud Mr. I fall on every concert guy, you're probably the first one to get drunk." Zayn movied him.
Everyone laughed.

After everyone left the arena I got all my cameras and was ready to leave but I still had to talk to Harry for a minute.
„Harry wait. What time is the party so I know when I have to be ready." I asked before he got out of the stadium.
„I'll send you everything I can't remember the exact time right now." he told me.
„But I don't have your phone number." I said shyly and a little nervous, a bit scared of his answer.
„You don't have my number? Why?" he asked.
„I don't know I never had any of your numbers. When I started to work here I got the number of your manager and that was it." I told him.
„Oh really. Well than now it's time you finally get it." he said surprised.

He gave me his number. We than walked together out of the arena and went home.