Chapter 46

**YOUR POV**
We walked through the park to the entrance of the hospital.
„Hey! Slow down, I still can't walk that fast." I yelled after Harry who was already a few steps in front of me.
„Right. Sorry, sometimes I forget that." he turned around and waited until I was next to him and he slipped his free hand into mine.
We headed to the elevator that led to the maternity wing.
We walked hand in hand through the hallway until we arrived at our room.
Harry laid Emma into her cot so she could sleep in peace while we pack.
„Did you get the child car seat from home?"
I asked Harry while I folded together our clothes and put them all in our bags.
It wasn't much to pack. We didn't use a lot, just clothes and bathroom supplies and the clothes for Emma.

„Yes, everything is ready, we will be out of here soon."
„I'm sorry am I bothering?" the door opened and nurse Olivias head popped in.
„No, no come in." Harry said and put all the bags near the door.
„Everything is ready for you three to leave, I just have to change one more time your bandage from the surgery Y/n and look if everything looks good. So could you please sit down on the bed sweetie?" she asked putting on a pair of gloves.
„Of course." I said and placed myself in bed for one last time.
I pulled up my shirt and she began to slowly rip away the bandage that stuck on my belly and pushed around on it a little with her hands.
I winced as I suddenly felt the pain when she pushed right there where the incision was.
„I'm sorry, does it still hurt a lot?" she asked after she put the new bandage over the incision.
„When I touch it yes, with walking not that much but I still can feel it." I told her. I covered my belly with my shirt again and got up from the bed.
„That's totally normal. It looks good, I can see how it starts to heal. When you're at home and take a shower just be careful and as I said earlier don't lift anything besides Emma. And don't carry her too long it's not good for the incision to heal but as I see you have a strong father at your side who can help and carry her around." she smiled and blinked at Harry.

„That's what I told her but she won't listen." Harry said and closed the last of our bags.

„It's really important to take care of that okay? But as I can see you finished packing so follow me so you can sign the paperwork and then head home.
I nodded and was happy to lay Emma finally for the first time ever into her stroller.
I picked her up from the cot and gently laid her into the warm comfortable little bed of the stroller. I put her little teddy bear that Harry got her after her birth next to her.
Harry carried the three bags and I wheeled out Emma in the stroller. We headed together with the nurse to the reception desk.

„Nurse Daniella will take care of you two." Nurse Olivia said.
„Thank you for everything Olivia." I said and hugged her goodbye.
„Miss Styles, please sign here and here." nurse Daniella said and it made me chuckle.
„I'm sorry my name is not Styles, it's Y/l/n. I told her smiling.
„Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were married." she apologized.
„No, not yet." Harry said smiling.
I didn't dare looking at him.

He said not yet.
Since I found out I was pregnant I imagined how Harry and I would get married , how I would be his wife and not his girlfriend anymore and how I would be called Y/n Styles. I thought he didn't want to and that's why he didn't ask but now that he said that, I realized he clearly wants to get married too someday.

„Okay that would be it, you're officially released. Enjoy your time with your baby. Oh and here are your meds for the pain from the surgery and a cream for the scar to heal better." the nurse handed me two packages after Harry and I signed everything.

„Thank you and could you tell doctor Cooper I say thank you?" I asked before we left.

„Of course." she smiled and waved as we made our way to the elevator.
We walked with Emma in the stroller and the bags Harry had on him through the doors of the elevator and got to the first floor.
We walked to the car that Harry parked right in front of the door so nobody could see us on our way out. I picked Emma up from the stroller and laid her into her little car seat.

 I picked Emma up from the stroller and laid her into her little car seat

I sat down next to her while Harry put the bags into the trunk.
And finally we were on our way home.

*

„Welcome home Em." Harry said holding our little girl tight in his arms. Emma looked at us with big eyes when we entered the house. Her happiness didn't last long, a few moments later she started crying.

„It's time to feed her. She's hungry at that time." I said as Harry laid her in my arms so I could sit down and feed her.
„Are you hungry huh? Come on let's make you happy again." I said bouncing up and down with her on my arm.
I sat on the couch and started feeding her. She did really well and got used to it by now.

„I'll go upstairs to unpack our bags." Harry said after he got everything out of the car.
I nodded and as I looked around the house while sitting there I realized how much flowers we got from our friends. There were presents and balloons everywhere and I somehow couldn't wait to look what was inside the packages.
When Emma eventually finished she fell asleep in my arms. I decided to go upstairs so I could let her sleep in her crib. But how do I get up the stairs now with the baby in my hand and my section that was not healed yet.

„Harry?" I called him wondering why it took him so long to unpack our clothes.
„Harry could you come down and help me please? I don't know if I can do it alone." I called again but didn't get a response.
„May I present to you Em, mister Harry Styles...your dad." I whispered to her.

„I guess I have to do it on my own then." I said to myself. I had to be really careful now. I held Emma tight onto me with my right arm and placed my left hand on the banister. I slowly put one foot in front of the other and slowly but painful made my way upstairs. When I finally made it I was exhausted, I was out of breath and my whole body hurt.
„Harry why don't you answer m-„ I said making my way through the bedroom door as I saw him being completely knocked out, laying on the bed.

„Well at least he gets some sleep." I quitely said and laid Emma into her crib next to our bed.
Everytime I lay her into the crib or lift her out of it, it hurts my belly that's why normally Harry helps me with it but when I saw how tired he was I just let him sleep. He needed it and I think he needed it a bit more than me.
I sat down on the edge of the bed next to Harry who was still lost in his dreams and pulled my shirt up to see if everything was alright with the incision. I took off the bandage to get a look at it.
„Y/n? How did you get up here alone?" Harry's voice broke the silence in the room.

„I had to lay Emma into the crib, she fell asleep and you didn't hear le when I called you so I got up on my own."
„Wait what are you doing?" he immediately got up and knelt down in front of me.
„Are you alright?"
„I'm fine, it just really hurt again and I wanted to look at it to make sure it's fine."
„Y/n I'm sorry I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then I fell asleep. I should've helped you."
„Don't worry you needed some sleep."

„Yeah just like you. Wait I'm gonna grab a new bandage." he came back shortly with a little disinfectant spray and the bandage. He sprayed a bit over the incision. It burned like hell.
„I know it burns, sorry but we have to do this." he said gently putting the new bandage on.
„Now lay down and sleep, I'll look after Emma."