Chapter 51

**YOUR POV**
We moved fast until we turned around the corner to the security. I heard the crowd that was waiting there for us screaming and slowed down as we walked through the 50 people that were taking pictures with their cameras with big lenses and phones. They tried to get a picture of Emma, that's when I put my hand gently on her head to cover her face.
"Keep moving, nothing is going to happen." Harry said.

His expression was serious, he looked concerned and stressed. The bodyguards were pushing me forward to keep us moving. People were shouting our names and I tried not to focus on that, instead I had to focus on not tripping and falling.
Harry kept glancing over at Emma to make sure she is fine. She was still asleep and couldn't care less what's happening around her.
We eventually arrived at the gate and Harry quickly showed them our passes and tickets so we could get through.
We made or way to the airplane and when we finally got in, a flight attendant led us to our seats.
"These are your seats." She said smiling at us.

"Thank you." I smiled back and placed Emma down into the little crib that was between Harry's and my seat.
She reached up to Harry with her tiny arms to tell him she wants to be picked up again.
Harry sat down on his seat after he put his bag in front of him on the ground and picked Emma up to place her on his lap.

I never flew in first class and I never got on a giant plane like this before. Each seat was contained in a pod of two seats. Each pod had two screens, a few blankets and even slippers. It was comfy with all the pillows that were laying around and it honestly looked like a little hotelroom.
I unpacked a few things I needed from my bag and sat down too.
"We made it." I let out a deep breath.
"We did and she didn't even wake up until now." He smiled down at her.
"If I knew there were a lot of people at the airport, I would've dressed better." I laughed looking down at me.
I had a black sweater with black leggings on and matching to that, I wore white air force sneakers.
"You look beautiful, and I have not the most beautiful clothes on either." He said playing with Em who had the time of her life sitting on his lap and being bounced up and down.
"Oh please, you have the same clothes on like you always have."
He wore tight black pants and a white shirt with his famous black boots.

*

We were a few hours on the plane now. Emma cried for a while, but Harry managed to calm her down by walking up and down the corridors with her in his arms. It wasn't the best idea since a few people recognized him, but he had stronger arms than I have and could carry her around much longer than I do. After I gave her a bottle, she finally fell asleep, so Harry laid her in her cot.
Since Emma was asleep now, I took the chance and tried to get some sleep. I made myself comfortable In the seat and grabbed a blanket to cover myself up.

"I'm going to the toilet, be right back." Harry whispered and gave me a kiss before he walked away.

I watched him walking down the corridor and smiled. I love the way he walks, slow and calm and his long legs are everything to me.

"How did he even end up with someone like her?" I heard a voice behind me whisper.

"I know right? And now she has a kid with him, I mean Harry Styles has a kid with some random girl." I heard another voice whispered.

"Smart bitch, get him pregnant so he has to stick with her."

My heart dropped as I realized they were talking about me. What should I do? Should I say something and let them know that I can hear them? Or do they want me to hear them?
My heart was racing, I hated it when people talk about me behind my back.

"Maybe the kid is not even his." One of them said and that really hurt me.

"I bet that it's a hundred percent not his." The other one said, and they laughed.

I felt sick and just wanted to leave but obviously I couldn't just walk away. My face got pale, and I felt like someone hit me right in my heart.

"I just feel sorry for him. She worked for him as a photographer and now he is stuck with her because of the kid. She was a nobody and now everyone knows her and she probably spends all his money." The first woman said.

"I bet he is cheating on her. I mean he dated models, she is nothing special, how could he even want to be together with her?" the other one said.

Tears started to fill my eyew and fall down my cheeks. I tried to be quiet, the last thing I would want to hear is how emotional I am or something else.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Harry appeared and crouched down in front of me. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me as I cried in his shoulder. I held tight onto his body, I breathed in his well-known scent, that was calming me down a bit.

"Y/n tell me, what's wrong?" he whispered again and let go of the hug to look at me. He grabbed my hand and wiped away my tears with the other one.

"Nothing." I shook my head and looked down on the ground.

"It's not nothing." He lifted up my chin, so I had to look in his eyes.
"I left and you tried to sleep and I come back to this. What happened?" he asked his eyes full of concern.

He got up of his uncomfortable position and pulled me up, out of my seat. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I laid against his warm chest with his arm wrapped around me.

"Tell me what's wrong." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I just overheard a conversation." I eventually said.
He listened carefully.

"It hurt me." I whispered.

"About what?" he asked his eyes not taking off of me.

"Just me, our relationship and...." I didn't dare to say because I knew he would freak out.

"And?" he asked again.

"And Emma." I breathed out looking over at our daughter that was still sound asleep.

"What?!"

"Shhhh! Not so loud!" I whispered.

"What did they say?" his voice was strong.

"That Emma is not yours a- and I'm just a nobody you ended up with. And that she is the reason you have to stick with me." I whispered and started crying again.

"Shhhhh, calm down sweetheart, you know that's that is not the truth."
I nodded.

"Who was it? Who said that?" he asked looking around the plane.

"It doesn't matter, I don't want to make the situation even worse." I told him resting my head on his neck.

"I love you Y/n and wouldn't want anyone else in my life than you and Emma. We had a baby at a young age, but I wouldn't change my life for the world. Everything that happened between us, was because of our love, not of anything else."

He whispered in my ear while all the memories we made the past two years came in my mind and made me smile. I already experienced a huge number of things with this guy, even through the years when we were still not together. At that moment I knew this man would never leave my side and I would spend the rest of my life with him.

We were still on the plane and only had around two hours left until we landed. Harry was sleeping and Emma sat on my lap while I was thinking of an idea for Harry's birthday that is tomorrow. I think he probably forgot his own birthday because he didn't mention it once. He doesn't want to make a big deal out of it but I want to make him a little surprise.

„Do you have any idea what I could get your daddy for his birthday?" I looked down to Emma who was leaning against my belly. She held tight onto my fingers and looked up, smiling at me as I talked to her.

„What?" Harry's sleepy voice sounded as he woke up from his nap.