Chapter 6

**YOUR POV**
I couldn't believe what just happened. Did he really ask me out? Does he like me? I thought I was immagining what happened that night.
„When and where are we going?" I asked him.
„I thought tonight if you don't have any other things planned." he suggested.
„Tonight is perfect."
„And I know that you love ice skating so I found a place where we could go and it's not far from here." he continued.
„Uuuh I'd love that thank you so much." I said.
God he really remembers the things I told him years ago. He must have planned this a long time.
„Nobody ever planned a date like this for me." I told him looking on the ground.
„Oh really how come?" he asked.
„Well, I never really had a date with someone and that's why I never had a boyfriend." I explained.
„So this is your first real date?" he asked.
„Yes."
„Then I'll do everything to make it extra special." he told me.
„Aww you don't have to but thank you."
I hugged him. He was so tall I had to get on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his body.
„If you don't mind I'll go home. I'm a little tired and want to get some rest before we go on our date." he tood me.
„Oh sure, no problem, you had a tough week." I said.
„Thanks. So let's say I pick you up at 7?"
„I'll be ready."
We walked back to where the shoot was because we had our cars parked there.
„See you at 7 then." I said.
„Bye love."
We said goodbye and I quickly went home to pick out my clothes.
When I got home I opened my closet to decide what I could wear. Since we're going ice skating I'll wear something casual.

And since it was only 5 I put all the clothes that I wanted to wear on my bed and took a shower I then got ready to leave and waited until Harry came to pick me up

I looked out of the window to see if he's coming and finally I saw his car pull up. He got out of the car and was on his way to my apartment. A few seconds later the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw him smiling at me.
„Hey" he said.
„Hey, did you get a little sleep?" I asked.
„Not much but it was still worth it. But let's go, I promised you a special first date."
We went to his car and drove a few minutes to the place he mentioned. We got our skates and went on the ice.

 We got our skates and went on the ice

It was already dark

It was already dark. The only lights who were shining were the lights of the icefield. Now I understand why he wanted to take me to this place. It was so romantic.
**HARRYS POV**
„The last time I was ice skating was when I was in school or something." I told her.
„Really?"
„Yes, I never really had the time or I was too tired to do things like that. When were you the last time ice skating?" I asked her.
„Actually when I was younger I was a figure skater for a few years."
„Wow I think I would never be able to do that. I would fall the whole time."
„Oh like you do now on stage?" she asked mocking me.
„Heeey don't mock me."
„Haha I'm sorry I had to."
„Uhhm Y/n I have to tell you something. It's hard for me to say and maybe I ruin our friendship by saying this but I really hope I'm not." I started to tell her.
„What is it? Did I do something wrong?" she asked.
„Oh no no no, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just I know you now for like four years and I had this feeling for a long time now. But I wasn't sure if you would feel the same. I'm still not sure but I have to tell you now." I continued, still scared of what she would say.
„Just spit it out Harold."
„Y/n I really like you but not just as a friend..."
„Oh, I like you too Harry....more than just as a friend." she said smiling at me.
„Really? So there could be more between us?" I asked.
„Yes, I always had a little crush on you, since the day I started working for you."
„Sooo are we officially dating?" I asked her.
„We are officially dating, yes."
I can't believe it. Finally after so long I told her and  I'm so glad she felt the same way.
We were still on the ice. I took her hand, placed it in mine and we skated together around the field.

„Wait a minute

„Wait a minute." Y/n said and we stopped.
„What is it?" I asked.
„Now I finally realize it." she said.
„What do you realize?"
I smiled at her, knowing what she would say.
„The ice field, the location....it's from your video....You filmed Night Changes here!" she screamed out.
„Surprise!"
„Wow thank you so much Harry."
She hugged me tight.
„I know how much this song means to you so I thought of something special."
„You really made it the most special first date I ever had. Thank you so much for everything." she said.
We stood really close to eachother, she looked deep in my eyes and then I just did it. I kissed her. It was a long, intense kiss and it felt like I
found my soulmate.