Chapter 49

**YOUR POV**
„I hope you get to see her soon." she took my hand and gave it a squeeze.

„I think the last time I saw her and my dad was two years ago. They saw Harry only on Skype calls but never met him personally. My mother is everything to me and she never saw me when I was pregnant and what I'm most sad about is, that she never got to meet Emma."
Tears started to fill my eyes as I talked about my parents. I just miss them so much.

„Aw sweetie, I'm sure you will get to see them soon and they're gonna love Harry and Emma. Don't be sad, the opportunity will come." Gemma told me smiling at me.

„I guess." Imagining how Harry would meet my parents made me happy somehow. I knew for a fact they would love him and care about him like it was their son. They talk with him for hours on our phonecalls and when he showed them Emma, they immediately started to cry and took her into their heart.

„Hey it's almost time to go to the arena, let's go home to get ready, I'll pick you up when you're ready. Alright?" Gemma interrupted my thoughts.

„Yes, let's do that, I'm sure Anne is coming soon too."

„Look who just woke up, my little angel." I said with a high pitched voice as I stroke with my finger over her tiny nosetip when Gemma gave Emma to me.
She laughed at me and made these cute squeaky babynoises.

„Oh how I love you. That's right sweetie, mommy loves you so much."
Her brown curly hair started to grow and they get longer and longer, just like Harry's.

I laid Emma in her stroller, we paid our coffees and both got home.
I had to get ready quickly since Gemma is picking me up later.
The cafe was not far from our house so I walked together with Emma.

I just got home and put my keys into the front door to unlock it when I saw Anne's car pulling up in the driveway.

„Hey Y/n, how are you darling?" she smiled at me when she walked to the door taking off her sunglasses.
„Hii, I'm doing great, how are you?" I hugged her.

„I'm good, and how are you my little munchkin?" she bent down and gave Emma a kiss on her cheek.

„Thank you so much that you came to watch her. You don't know how much this means to me." I told her letting her into the house.

„Oh don't worry. You two need some time alone and I love spending time with Em. You just go out and have fun. Emma and I are gonna be fine here."

„Thanks. Can I get you something to drink?" I asked her as I sat Emma into her child seat in the livingroom. She loved it and laughed the whole time as soon as I placed her in there.

„No thank you, go get ready now, I know you have to leave soon." she almost pushed me up the stairs to make me go.

„Alright, if you need something, make yourself comfortable, feel like you're at home." I called as I made my way upstairs.

I went to the bathroom and took a long, hot shower. The bathroom was already filled with steam when I got out of the shower to wrap my towel around my body. I dried my hair with the hairdryer while I thought what outfit I should wear tonight. I decided to go with black pants, a white t-shirt and a light blue beautiful blazer.
I did my make up and finished my hair. I can't remember when I did such an effort to look good for a night out but it felt really good for once to make myself pretty and ready to go out.
I got dressed in the bedroom and put my necklace and rings on. I decided to put my white converse on since they are the most comfortable ones I have and didn't wear heels in ages.
I grabbed my little purse that matched my blazer perfectly and got downstairs.