Chapter 61

**YOUR POV**
I waited in the driveway for Emma and Harry who where taking an eternity to put their shoes on, probably because Harry is always playing around with her.

„I see you two finally made it." I said when Harry eventually walked out of the door with her sitting on his hip.

„Sorry, someone couldn't decide which shoes to wear." He said, walking towards the car.
He opened the backdoor and sat Emma into her seat to buckle her up.

„Mhmm, someone huh?"

„Okay maybe, but just maybe it could have been me." he admitted and got to the drivers side.
I just shook my head and got into the car.
„So where do you have in mind to go?" I asked him as I saw he drove not the usual route.

„Just a store I go to get some things now and then." he smiled.

„Have I ever been there before?"

„I don't think so, no. Hey don't try to find out what store it could be, and if I told you, you wouldn't have come with me. Besides, we're almost there anyway."

„Fine."

Like he said, a few minutes later Harry pulled in to the parking area and we all got out of the car. I took Emma out of the car and popped into her pram. When I turned around I realized where Harry brought us and I should have known it.
„Harry, this is the Gucci store." I let out in surprise.

„Yes, I know." he laughed while we were heading towards the entrance.

„Harry, you know very well I don't like spendong money for such clothes." I whispered so nobody would pay attention to us as some people were passing us.
„Stop it Y/n. I want to make you a present and make you happy. I'm paying and by the way, my money is also yours and you should know that by now." He told me as we got in and a friendly shop assistant greeted us.

„Harry you can't-„

„Good afternoon mister Styles and miss Y/l/n."

„Hello." we both said. I wasn't even surprised they greeted us by our names. Anyways, Harry was already walking over to the women's clothing section while I slowly followed him, looking at the beautiful dresses.
I stopped at a beautiful, casual dress, that was worn by one of the mannequins. It was not too short and not too long, it was perfect.

„That would look stunning on you. Do you like it?" Harry turned around when he saw me eyeing the dress.

„I love it it's beautiful." I told him.

„Try it on then." he gestured to the changing room.

„You think?"
He nodded and came over to grab my size from the top shelf. He handed it over to me and led me into the booth to change.
„How is it, does it fit?" Harry asked when I came out again with the dress in my hands.

„It fits perfectly and I love it but I can't take it."

„Why can't you take it?" He furrowed his brows.
„It costs 3600 £, it's way too expensive."

„Y/n please, we already talked about this. I want to get it for you because I love you. Let me buy it for you, I know how much you love this dress, I can see it in your eyes. Right Em honey?" He said smiling down at her in her pram. She was watching us and looking around the store, wanting to touch everything colorful.
„But-„
„No but. Let me get it for you." he stopped me from saying more.
„Alright, fine."
„Great, now heels right?" he smiled and pushed Emma's pram to the shoe section.
I rolled my eyes at him, I didn't want him to get me expensive stuff and he knows that but he always still insists.

*

I looked at myself in the mirror of our room at home, almost not recognizing myself. I put my hair up into a fancy ponytail that had slight waves. It suited perfectly to the outfit. I did a beautiful make up that still looked natural and on top of my outfit, Harry bought me the most gorgeous pair of dark brown Gucci sandals with a cute heel and ankle strap. The heel was thick enough that the height wouldn't be a problem since I didn't wear heels in over a year. The shoes were incredibly comfortable and I just loved them.
Honestly I felt really good and beautiful for the first time after so long. I knew Harry was gonna wear something matching to my outfit but I didn't know what.

 I knew Harry was gonna wear something matching to my outfit but I didn't know what

„Y/n, are you ready?" I heard Harry calling from downstairs

„Y/n, are you ready?" I heard Harry calling from downstairs. I gave myself one last spritz of perfume and made my way down the stairs.

„Holy fuck, you look stunning, you...you look out of this world, just beautiful and gorgeous!" He breathed as I got down the stairs.

„Thank you." I laughed. „Look at you, you look smoking hot, I mean your long legs...just wow. And this suit, you're fucking handsome." I smiled at him. He had a beautiful suit on that I never saw before hanging in the closet.

 He had a beautiful suit on that I never saw before hanging in the closet

Emma had a cute black Gucci dress on, that was similar to mine. We got it earlier for her with a pair of cute, tiny shoes.

„Thanks love." He gave me a kiss on my lips.

„Money well spent?" I joke, giving him a twirl.

„That's the best 4 grand I've ever spent." he laughed.

„So are you ready to go?" I asked Harry who still had his eyes fixed on me.

„Oh yeah, let's go." He finally said, looking into my eyes.
I took Emma's hand and we all got out of the door into the car, ready for tonight.