Chapter 38

**YOUR POV**
September
30 weeks
„Grey or white?" Harry asked.

„Mmmm grey. White gets dirty faster." I told Harry who was holding up two sets of babygrows.

„But that one is so cute too, I'm in love with all of them." I told him looking at five different sets.

„Y/n you already picked out like fifty different sets." he said laughing and pointed at the basket full of baby clothes.

„I know, I know but look at them, they're soo cute, oh we have to get socks too." I said reading it off the list I made and made my way to the shelves who had tiny baby socks hanging on it.

„We're never getting out of this store, are we?" Harry asked.

„I'm afraid we aren't." I laughed.

„I'm just glad that we already got all the furniture and the stroller for the baby." I said.

We headed out this morning to get the last things we needed for the baby. Time moved so fast and I'm already 30 weeks pregnant.
I was literally exploding. My belly got so big, I walked around like a duck and it wasn't easy anymore to get on my shoes or even to get dressed. I don't even start talking about how long it takes me to go upstairs in our house.
What really almost kills me now are these back pains that I get now and then. Sometimes the baby kicks so hard that it hits a nerve in my back. That's what the doctor said.

Later we meet with Gemma for lunch so we had to hurry a little.

„Did you get everything we need?" he asked.

„Yes I think so, I got everything that I had written on my list."

„Great, that means we finally are ready for the little muffin in there." Harry said as we walked out of the store to the car.

„Yes finally. Hey give me some bags too you don't have to carry all of them." I told him.

„You're not carrying anything love."

I rolled my eyes. He was so protective since I was pregnant and wouldn't let me carry anything.

We got to the car and Harry put all the bags in the trunk. I walked to the other side to get into the car when a small crowd of paparazzi showed up and wouldn't let me through to open the passenger door.

„I'm sorry guys could you back up a little?" I asked them politely but they didn't listen.
Instead they surrounded me, took pictures and yelled.

„Y/n!!"
„Y/n look at me over here!"
„Y/n when comes the baby?!"
„Do you guys have a name yet?!"

They yelled really loud and one of them got closer and closer to my body until he touched me. He grabbed my arms so I would look at him. He touched my belly and even my butt.
It made me uncomfortable and angry.

„What the hell?! Don't touch me!" I told him. He didn't listen. I tried to get away but the others were in the way and wouldn't let me through.
He was still coming closer and closer.

„What the fuck are you doing?!!" Harry started screaming as he saw what happened. He immediately slapped down the hand of that guy that was still on my body and pushed him away. Harry placed himself protective in front of me.

„Get your hands off of her NOW! Before I kill you!" I never ever heard Harry scream like this. He was mad, like really mad, I never saw him like this and if I were one of them, I would be really scared. I even got scared a little myself.
„Don't you dare touch her ever again!!"
His eyes got big and furious.

„Get the hell away from her!! All of you!! She's pregnant, don't you have any respect of women?!! Not even when she's pregnant?!!"

They instantly backed up and stopped taking pictures.
Harry then turned around to face me and put his hands around my waist.

„Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" he asked looking up and down at me and then putting one hand on my belly. He looked really concerned and I could tell he was worried.
I couldn't help myself but started crying. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held tight onto him. I buried my face in his chest and sobbed into it.

„I got so scared...and I couldn't see you anywhere..."

He wrapped his arms around me to make me feel safe and kissed me on my head.

„I'm so sorry, I should've known they would find us. And I should have stayed by your side." He said.

„Harry it's not your fault, you can't protect me every step I go."

He let go of me to check on me one more time.

„Are you really alright? I will kill that guy if he hurt you."

„Yeah I think so, I just got scared. I didn't even want to cry but my stupid hormones are going crazy....Thank you for saving me." I told him and got on my tiptoes to kiss him on his lips.

„I would do anything for you Y/n."

„Thank you Harry. Now let's go see Gemma, I didn't see her in ages." I whispered and showed him the best smile I could.

He opened the door and helped me to get in the car. I looked down at my feet to avoid eye contanct with Harry that just got in the car on the other side because I would probably start to cry.

He fastened his seatbelt and we drove away. We were supposed to meet Gemma at her house in an hour and were now directly heading to her house.

„Harry we're supposed to go to you sister, what are you doing?" I asked him as he pulled over in the driveway of our house.
He stopped the car and turned to the side to look at me.

„You're not alright Y/n and I know that you're exhausted, you need some sleep."

„How would you know that?" I asked.

„Because I just know it, I feel it and I can see it."

„But Gem-„

„Don't worry I'm gonna call her and tell her, she will understand."

I nodded and we got out of the car and entered the house. I made my way upstairs. It took me a while until I got to the first floor but Harry walked every step with me and waited patiently for me until I made it.
I got in the bedroom and put one of Harry's comfortable shirts on.
I turned around to Harry and stretched out my arms to wrap them around him.

„Thank you for helping me so much during the pregnancy Harry. You made it a lot easier for me." I said.

„That's what I'm here for." he said rubbing my back. „Now lay down and get some sleep, you were up almost the whole night."

I did what he said and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes to try and sleep.
I think Harry thought I was asleep a few minutes later because he did the cutest thing.
I was laying on my side when he slowly laid down next to me.

„Hey my little sweetheart, I can't wait to meet you, I love you so much and I will always protect you, no matter what. Your mommy is already the best mommy I have seen. She's already doing everything for you that she can and that's why she has to lay down sometimes and get some rest." he whispered to the baby.

But that wasn't all...he started singing to our baby...and guess what song it was...

„...does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes..." he started.

„...everything that you've ever dreamed of is disappearing when you wake up but there's nothing to be afraid of, even when the night changes, it will never change me and you..." he finished by whispering the last few words.

„You know your mommy loves that song and I think you're gonna love it too. I'm gonna hold you in my arms soon and I'm so happy to finally meet you..." he whispered again.

My eyes were still closed but I was smiling the whole time.

„I love you..." I whispered to Harry.
He placed a kiss on my belly and then on my head. He then got out of the room to let me sleep.