Chapter 62

**YOUR POV**
We got to the arena early. That's why we entered from the front of the stadium to head backstage. It looked different tonight. The seats were differently arranged. There was a long, wide corridor right in the middle, with barriers on each side, that led to the front of the stage. Emma was sitting on Harry's hip when he opened the door for me to go backstage. The boys were there with Gemma and Anne. All of them were wearing black suits and Gemma and Anne both were dressed in black and fancy too.
„Hii guys." We greeted them. Emma instantly reached out for Anne and wanted to be carried around by her grandmother.
„I have a surprise for you, come with me." Harry suddenly whispered in my ear while I was talking to the boys.

„Okay, but wait, why is everyone dressed black except us two, well mostly you?"
He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled before taking my hand to take me with him. He took me to his dressing room and stopped right in front of his door.
„Are you ready?" he smiled.
I couldn't even answer him, when he opened the door.
„Oh my god! Mum, dad! What are you doing here?" I couldn't believe they were here. I ran up to them to wrap my arms around them.

„Oh darling, it's good to see you, Harry brought us here to surprise you." My dad said after I let go of them.
„How are you sweetie?" my mum asked, looking up and down at me. I could tell she was still worried about me.
„Everything is fine mum, don't worry." I smiled at her, trying to hold back my tears of happiness.

„Thank you Harry, I love you." I turned around to thank him and placed a kiss on his lips.

*

The show was already halfway through. Emma, Anne, Gemma, my parents and I stood in the VIP section that was this time at the back of the stadium, where the long corridor started.
Suddenly all the lights turned off and a few moments later I saw how slowly everyone in the crowd turned on their flashlights of their phones. It looked beautiful. Everyone in the crowd wore black too and it made it even more beautiful with the flashlights.
The next thing I saw is how a spotlight was turned on right at the edge in front of the stage.
There was only one mic stand under the spotlight with Harry standing behind it. It looked like the boys got off stage for some reason. I looked back to Anne with a questioning look. She was holding Emma on her hip and just shrugged her shoulders and smiled when Harry started talking.
„Tonight is a special one for me. My whole family is here." he pointed to us. „Somewhere over there are the two most important women in my life. My beautiful girlfriend Y/n and my precious daughter Emma." he smiled at me.
The crowd had their eyes instantly on us and cheered.
„So seeing as it is a special one for me tonight, here is an extra song I wanted to add tonight, if you don't mind?" he smiled and waited as the whole stadium started to cheer in appreciation.
„This is for my girlfriend, the mother of my child and the love of my life...this is for you Y/n and for you only." he said and a few seconds later Niall appeared behind him with a guitar.
My whole world stopped in that second.
All out of a sudden, Louis, Liam and Zayn appeared in front of me and took my hands.
„What's happening guys?" I asked them as they led me through the long corridor to the front of the stage. „Did you know about this?"
„Just come with us." Louis said.
We stopped at the front so I could look up straight to Harry, seeing him how he stood in front of the mic stand. He smiled down at me standing there with the the boys standing behind me.
„Enjoy it." Zayn whispered in my ear from the back.
Niall started playing the chords to the song I would recognize from everywhere and a few seconds later Harry started to sing Girl Crush.

„I got a girl crush, hate to admit it but, I got a hard rush, it ain't slowin' down. I got it real bad, want everything she has, that smile and that midnight laugh she's giving you now..."
He started, what made my eyes fill with tears and struggling me to breathe.

„I wanna taste her lips, yeah, 'cause they taste like you, I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume, I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch. Yeah, 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much
I got a girl crush, ooh I got a girl crush..."
He knew how much I loved this song but I never would've imagined he would stop a whole show to sing it to me. My eyes locked with his and I was too fixed on him to realize that Liam gave me a tissue to dry the tears that were falling down my cheeks.

„I don't get no sleep, I don't get no peace
Thinkin' about her under your bedsheets
The way that she's whisperin', the way that she's pullin' you in. Lord knows I've tried, I can't get her off my mind..."
Harry took his mic off the stand and walked to the stairs, holding out his hand for me. I didn't know how but somwhow I managed to walk up the steps and grab Harry's hand. He smiled at me while singing. He helped me getting up the last few steps and walked with me hand in hand back to his mic stand.
I glanced to the crowd that was cheering and my mum and Anne who were crying.
I looked around to see myself with Harry on the giant screen behind us.
I looked back to Harry, into his beautiful green eyes. He was still smiling at me holding now both of my hands after he put his mic back on the stand.

„...I got a girl crush, hate to admit it but, I got a heart rush, it ain't slowin' down."
He sang the last phrases, still holding my hands that were now shaking.

„Y/n, I wanted to do this a lot sooner but there was never the right time to do this properly." he started talking into the mic, what made me cry even more.

„Today six years ago we met for the first time and I instantly fell in love with you when I saw you. Exactly three years ago today I asked you to be my girlfriend. One year later we had our precious daughter Emma. I knew from the day we met, I didn't want to leave this girl ever again. We went through a lot these past years, what made our love even stronger.
You are everything to me and I'm madly in love with you now, like I was 6 years ago. I couldn't ask for a better woman by my side. You are the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning and the last thing I think about before I close my eyes at night wherever I am in the world. You have given me the kind of relationship I thought I'd only ever dream about. You trust me and support me, you're always here for me.
I love you so much Y/n Y/l/n..."
He let go of my hands to take a black little box out of his pocket. He got down on one knee and opened the box, while my hands flew to my mouth, I felt like I couldn't breathe when I realized what was happening.

„You are everything to me and I want to finally make you a Styles. I know you have been waiting for this a long time now.
Y/n Y/l/n will you marry me?" he finally asked, still smiling at me."

„Oh god yes Harry, yes a thousand times, I love you, so so much." I sobbed.
He got back up on his feet and placed the beautiful ring on my shaky hand before he pressed a big kiss on my lips.

„She said yeees!!" he yelled into the mic and everyone started screaming.

„Harry, I have to tell you something." I whispered into his ear while he picked me up and twirled me around the stage.

„What is it?" he smiled at me after he put me down on my feet again and looked at me.

„I am pregnant Harry." I smiled at him full of joy and happiness.

„You...you are pregnant?" He asked dumbfounded.
I nodded slowly with my face full of tears.
„We're having another baby." I breathed out.

„Holy shit, we're having another baby!" he smiled but accidentally screamed right into the mic, what made the crowd freak out and go crazy.
The looks of our family were priceless when we looked down at them. Harry pulled me close into a tight hug and pressed his lips on mine.
„I'm so happy. We're having another baby. When did you find out?" he asked after he pulled away from the kiss.
„This morning at my doctors appointment." I smiled back. Tears were still streaming down my face.
„This is the best day in my life. I love you so much Y/n Y/l/n."
„I love you too Harry Styles."

He turned around to the mic to say one last thing.
„Thank you guys so much for your help with the lights and everything. I love you, we love you so much. A massive thank you to the boys Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall who helped me plan all this and a giant thank you to my family back there that kept all this a secret." he said and took my hand to get off the stage, heading towards our family.