Chapter 28

**YOUR POV**
"Did you fall?" I asked almost dropping the two hot cups that were still placed in my hands.

"What?" Harry asked looking at me half asleep.

"Why are you laying on the floor instead of on the couch?"

"Ohh you mean that." he said. "I just found out that it's more comfortable for me, my back, to lay on the ground." he eventually explained.

I rolled my eyes.
"Sometimes I wonder what's happening in that head up there." I said pointing at his head, while I place his cup of tea on the floor next to him.

"More than you think, luv...more than you think." he said laughing and let his head fall on the pillow he took with him.

"Here is your heating pad." I said placing it on his back.

"UUuh thanks."

One thing that I love about this man is how he still manages to keep making jokes and laughing and being nice, even though he's not feeling well.
Like a few years ago, when I started working for them, there was a period where he always had chest pains and stuff and when they did the shows he always managed to get through them while he danced and jumped around, he tried to entertain the fans and sang his heart out for them.
He always takes care of the others first instead of himself and that's something I appreciate and love about him.

I placed myself on the couch behind him. I sat cross-legged resting my hot cup in the middle of my legs. I watched Harry falling asleep like a baby on the floor. I sipped on my tea, almost burning my tongue while Harry doze off. He looked so cute I couldn't hide a litte smile.
It was still early in the evening and we both didn't eat that much today, espescially Harry so I thought of going out to get something to eat for us.
I finished my tea and placed the cup on the kitchentable.
Sometimes when I walk through the house I still can't believe I live in Harry Styles' house. It is so big, so full of rooms. Sometimes I still get lost here.

I got my purse, wrote Harry a note that said ,Be right back with some food'. I put the note under his tea cup beside him on the ground and got out of the house. I locked the door by habit but with that security system Harry has around his house, I wouldn't even have to do that. I walked down the driveway and through the gate. I didn't want to take the car and drive. The next take away restaurant was down the street anyway so I just walked.
There was this chinese restaurant that Harry loved so much. We always order our food there when we're too tired to cook.
I got in and ordered everything. I have Harry's order number memorized by now so it was not hard to decide what I wanted. I waited for the food in the back of the restaurant because I was a bit scared there would be paparazzi around this place taking pictures but they're probably only interested in Harry when I'm with him and won't even pay attention to me when  I'm alone, what is good, I don't like that kind of attention around me.
Finally one of the employees came up to me with two bags and handed them to me.
„Aren't you Harry Styles' girlfriend? Y/n Y/l/n?" she asked when she handed me the bags.

„Uuhm...yes, yes I am." I answered not really sure what kind of answer she expected.

„Can I take a picture with you? If you don't mind of course." she asked.

„Oh, uhm sure.." I said.
She stood next to me and placed her phone in front of us to take the picture.

„I'm sorry but I have to go now, I'm a bit in a hurry." I told her.

„Of course, of course, thank you so much."

I smiled and then left the restaurant.
It was dark outside now, only a few streetlights were on. Nobody was around just a few cars passed the street but that was it.
It was fresh and windy, I closed the zipper of my black leather jacket so I wouldn't get cold.
I quickly walked up the street feeling a little uncomfrtable being alone at this time. Usually I'm always with Harry around these times so.  it's weird being alone when nobody is around.
After a few minutes I could see Harry's house, I was relieved to be at home again.
I typed in the code to open the gate.
When it opened I immediately walked up the driveway and got into the house. I closed the door behind me. I placed the food on the kitchentable and let out a sigh.

„Everything alright?" Harry asked still laying on the floor but playing with his phone.

„Yeah, it was just a little weird when I was out."

„Why? Did something happen?"

„No, I just felt a little uncomfortable walking around alone in the dark but maybe it's just my immagination."

He tried to get up so I walked towards him and stretched my arms out to help him getting him on his feet.

„And when I was waiting in the restaurant for my order, an employee wanted to take a picture with me. God knows why b-„

„Wait, did you take it?"

„What?" I asked not sure what he meant.

„The picture, did you take it?" he asked.

„Yes she was nice so-„

„You took the picture?!"

„Yes Harry, I took the picture, what is your problem with that?" I asked slightly annoyed about his behaviour.

„Now it wil be in the internet and all over the media...god Y/n what did you do..." he said.

„What the hell Harry, I just took a stupid picture with someone, what is your problem? It wasn't a problem when you took the picture of me and a girl at the McDonald's. What is the difference now?"

„That was a little girl, this time it wasn't. The employee will post the picture everywhere and everyone can see you. Gosh we managed it so good to keep some things of our relationships private." he said.

Why is it such a big deal that I took a stupid picture with a fan? Does he not want anyone to see me? Is he ashamed of me? Of course...he always dated these beautiful girls, they were models and were famous and I?
I am just a young, stupid photographer that was friends with Harry and somehow managed to go out with him...

„I'm sorry that you're that ashamed of me..." I told him while I looked down on the ground.

His face expressions went from angry immediately to regretting.
I walked past him and stormed out of the door.