Chapter 26

**YOUR POV**
A few minutes later we arrived at the arena.
Everyone left the car except for Harry.
They were waiting for us so we could go in together.
Zayn and Liam took our stuff out of the trunk so I could help Harry.
„Harry we have to get out now."

„I know, I know." he said.

He was still bending over. First I grabbed his legs again and turned him around. He then out his hands on my shoulders again so I could pull him out. He finally stood on his feet but was still not standing straight.

„Harry, you know what we have to do now right?"

„Yeah..." he said.

„Ready?" I asked.

He nodded.
I placed my hands on him like I did this morning and straigtened him up.
You could hear the bones cracking and Harry screamed out in pain.
He was so exhausted and tired of this.
I could tell it was hard for the boys to watch. They looked sad and worried and didn't really know how to handle the situation.

I took Harry's arm and placed it over my shoulder and I put mine around his back again.
He placed his other hand on his back to support it a little.
We then all got into the arena backstage.
„Harry I have to set up the cameras, I'll be right back, just don't move too much and let the boys help you okay?"

„Okay, thank you." he said.

I gave him one last kiss before I had to go.
I grabbed my cameras with me and got to the little hallway next to the stage to set up everything. It didn't take that long for me since I do this for years now.
I was on my way backstage, it was time for dinner before the show started. I found Harry together with the others in his dressing room.

He was leaning against a wall trying not to move too much.

„Are you feeling better?" I asked him.

„Not really, no." he let out quietly.

„Come on let's go eat something, you didn't eat the whole day you have to strengthen yourself." I told him.

„I'm not really hungry." he said.
He was still experiencing constant nausea, the pain in his back still really irritating his stomach.

„Look I know it's hard for you to eat but you need food, you will get skinnier and skinnier and that's not healthy." I said.

„I agree with that, you have to eat at least something, you will collapse on stage if you don't." Liam said.

He looked from Liam to Louis, they both nodded at him.

„Please. I don't want to eat. I'm probably not even going to be able to keep whatever you feed me down anyway."

„Harry you need to eat or you will get malnourished." Niall added.

„Alright, I'm going to eat but not much." Harry finally said.

We then all headed out of the room to the eating area. Harry was slowly walking with one arm draped over Louis' shoulder and the other over Liam's.

„So what else did the doctor say?" Louis asked.

„He said that it's chronic and I would have it my whole life. It just comes and goes out of nowhere." Harry said, his hands flying to his back as a sudden sharp pain hit.

„Aw poor guy, let's get you a seat." Liam said.

Harry slowly lowered himself into a chair.
„Okay, you stay here I'll get you some soup and a sald or something." I told him.

„You know I won't eat all of that." he said.

„Just try please, do it for me." I said and left the table.

The boys and I got some food for ourselves and got back to Harry. We all sat down and ate.
Harry ate half of his soup and a little bit of the salad.

„Guys I think I need to tell the fans tonight." Harry admitted eventually.

„Why the sudden decision?" Zayn asked.

„I mean look at me, it's obvious, I'm in pain and I don't want the fans worrying or making up rumours about me." Harry said, running a hand through his hair.

The boys nodded in agreement.
It was time for them to get on stage. I helped Harry to get up of the chair and we all walked backstage again. They all put their earpieces in and were ready to go on stage.

„Okay I have to get to my position, guys will you please help Harry to get on stage safely?" I asked them.

„Of course we will." Niall said.
I took off and got in position.

A few minutes later they headed out on stage and started the show.
Halfway through the concert, the boys had some time to just talk to the audience.

Harry quietly cleared his throat and adjusted his microphone.
„Okay..." he breathed, „I'm sure a lot of you have noticed my stage energy and movements have been lacking tonight. And it will probably be like this for the next few shows too." he sighed. „I have severe chronic back pain, it gets worse from time to time and I can't control it." he stated with tears in his eyes.

The fans all ‚awwed' and cried, feeling bad.

They continued the show after that. When it was nearly over, I saw something really hard hitting Harry's sore back. It caused the pain to flare up to the point that he collapsed.
I immediately jumped up.

„Holy shit, HARRY!" I yelled. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't just go up on stage to him.

The boys instantly stopped the show and rushed over to him to help. They were all kneeling on the ground surrounding him.
I was watching the whole time when Liam gave me the hand sign that I should come up on stage.
The security guard let me through and I ran up to him across the stage.

They made space for me so I could crouch down.

„Are you okay?" I asked trying to support his back by pulling him onto me.

„No, no I'm really not, a waterbottle hit me right in my back." he said, shutting his eyes in pain.

„Fuck it hurts so bad, I can't even move."

„I'm sorry Harry but we have to get you up on your feet. Okay?" I said.

He nodded in pain. Zayn and I both took one of his arms and pulled him up. He let out a loud, painful scream, that just broke my heart.
He started to cry.

While we were trying to get him off stage I heard Liam talk to the fans.

„Guys we love you but you really have to stop throwing things on stage, he was already hurt and that what hit him made it even worse now. I'm really sorry but we have to cancel the rest of the show for tonight...."