Chapter 39

**YOUR POV**
October
35 weeks
A few weeks passed again and my bump got bigger....again. It was still growing and growing, right as I thought it couldn't grow any more. My belly was huge now and everything got even more and more difficult.

It was morning, I was still laying in bed with Harry next to me. He was playing with his phone and I wanted to get up so I sat up first and turned around to the edge of the bed and tried to stand up, what didn't really work.

„Hold on, I'll help you." Harry said still next to me glancing over at me.
He got up and stretched his arms out so I grabbed them and he gently pulled me up.

„Thanks, I feel like a giant whale these last few weeks." I told him.

„You're not a whale, you're carrying a baby that's totally normal."

„Oh please, I can't even get out of bed alone anymore."
He laughed

„Listen, I'll go get something from the bakery for breakfast, do you want to come with me?" he asked.

„Nah, I'm going to take a shower and get ready."

„Alright, do you want me to get something special?" he asked.

„Mmm, I'll take a chocolate donut, no no, I'll take two." I said.

He laughed and then got downstairs. I heard the door opening and closing so he must've left.

I took a hot shower and got in some comfy clothes. I put on a pair of my maternity pants and a tight black t-shirt.

I was on my way downstairs so I slowly walked down the steps. Unfortunately I missed the third step and slipped, what caused me to fall. I tried to hold onto the banister but it was too late.
I fell the long giant stairs all the way down.
The only thing I could think about was my unborn baby...

I was laying down on the floor trying to realize what just happened. I froze and started to cry. I cried not only because I was hurt, I cried because I was worried and scared about my baby.
I tried to pull myself up into a sitting position but I didn't have the strenght.

„Harry where are you?" I whispered while I was crying my lungs out.
I left my phone in our bedroom so I couldn't call him but luckily the door just popped open.

„Omg Y/n!" he yelled running over to me and throwing himself on his knees on the ground.

„What happened? Are you hurt?"

„I fell down the stairs....the-the baby. I'm so scared Harry."

„Everything will be fine love, just breathe, calm down honey."

He picked me up and carried me to the couch.

„I'm such a bad mother, how could I let that happen?" I said.

Harry kneelt down in front of me and hugged me. He wrapped his arms tight around me like he always does to calm me down.

„You're certainly not a bad mother Y/n, how could you even think that? But did you get hurt somewhere Y/n?" he asked.

„I don't know but I want to go to the hospital to get checked out right now. I want to see our baby and hear the heartbeat." I said.

„Yes, let's go to the emergency room. I'll help you to get in the car. Come on." he said and laid his arm around my waist to get me up from the couch. He held onto me and we walked together out of the door into the car.
Harry started the engine and drove away.

„How did you even fall honey?" he asked on our way to the hospital.

„I was on my way downstairs and missed a step so I slipped and fell all the way down. The thing is I can't even see my feet anymore, that's why I fell." I told him.