Chapter 12

**YOUR POV**
We arrived at the store that I mentioned earlier. Luckily there weren't that many people who would recognize Harry so we could shop in peace.

„Okay I know that Louis loves hoodies and he once told me he saw a special one in a store that is black and white and has his initials written on it. (LT) I hope it's not sold out yet." I said to Harry while we were entering the store.

„I think I know which one you mean, he mentioned it to me one time. Let's ask the shop assistant if they still have it, instead of search around everywhere." he said as I walked through the shelfs and looked at every hoddie if it was the one I was looking for.
He turned around and walked straight to the cashier.
A friendly looking lady stood behind the counter and greeted us.

„Good morning, how can I help you?" She asked.

„Good morning." Harry answered. „I have a question, we are looking for a black and white hoodie with the letters LT on it, do you still have it?"

„Yes, but only a few, I hope you find the right size. Follow me I'll show them to you." She led us at the end of the store next to where the changing rooms were. There was a shelf with a few of them hanging on hangers.
We looked for the right size and then went back with the cashier to the counter.
I paid for the present and let it wrap up.

„Y/n let's go, there are paparazzi outsode waiting." Harry whispered in my ear. I turned around and saw them looking at us through the glass doors of the store.

I turned back to the cashier and asked: „Could we maybe use the back exit if you don't mind?"
She understood our situation immediately and aswered: „Of course, you just have to enter the right door and then go through a short corridor and then at the end of the corridor there is another door that will lead you out to the parking spot."

„Thank you so much." Harry responded and we went straight out of the store. We got into the car and drove home.

„Could we maybe eat at home instead of going to a restaurant in the city?" He asked with a soft voice while we were on our way home. „I don't want to be around a lotof people right now."

„Sure, it's alright, whatever you want. We could just order something to eat if you want." I answered.
„That would be nice." He said.

We arrived at home and ordered some things to eat. After lunch it was time to get ready for the concert.

"Are you ready Y/n?" I heard from upstairs.
"I'm was ready like three hours ago, you are the one who ism't ready yet." I yelled back.
"I'm coming, I'm coming."
"Could we stop at my apartment on the way to the stadium, I have to get my blazer."
"You look stunning as you are now, why do you need a blazer?" he asked while walking down the stairs.
Harry just looked gorgeous. He wore a pink shirt with white dots on it. It was half buttoned, you could see a bit of his butterfly tattoo he had on his stomach. He wore black trousers and his famous black chelsea boots. Well one of the boots since he couldn't wear the other one.

 Well one of the boots since he couldn't wear the other one

I guess he noticed, I stared at him up and down

"Do you like what you see?"
"I don't like it, I love it, you look handsome as always."
"Thank you, you look quite nice too."
"Heyy I look more than just quite nice."
"I know, I know I'm just joking." he laughed and gave me a hug.
"Can we pleeease go now, I have to get that blazer and we're already late."
"Why do you want to get that blazer so bad?" he asked with a questioning look.
"Because it's your blazer you dork."
"Oooh you like it huh?"
"Yes, it smells like you and I wear it quite often when I can't be with you, because you always have to do interviews and stuff so I just want to wear it because it reminds me of you....I know it's silly but..."
"I't isn't silly you just miss me and I miss you too when I'm gone so I have a picture of us hugging as my background on my phone." he told me with a comforting, warm smile.

The doorbell rang. It was the driver who had to pick us up to drive us to the stadium.
On our way there we stopped at my apartment and I quickly got my blazer from my closet. As I took the blazer I looked at it for a minute. Gosh I can't believe what's happening in my life right now. I could've never imagined that at some day I would be together with Harry Styles, the Harry Styles...
I realized I had to go, so I ran through my apartment, closed the door and sprinted all the way through the corridor and downstairs, while I put my blazer on. I almost tripped on the last step but I found my balance and didn't fall.
I went back into the car where Harry and the driver waited.
"That was quite a fall huh." he said, laughing at me.
"You saw that? I replied out of breath because of the running.
"hahah yes."
"But I didn't fall, I'm not like you, Styles." I said.
"I knew you would say that." he fold his arms and looked at me with an offended baby face.
"I can't-.." I just wanted to say something as I remembered something else.
"Harry we forgot Louis' present!"
"Calm down honey, I knew you would forget it so I took it. It's in the trunk." he replied with a calm voice.
"Thanks, I totally forgot."
"We are here Mr. Styles." I heard the driver talking to us from the front seat.
I looked out of the blacked-out windows. We were heading towards the back gate of the arena. We had to show our passes to the security guy who stood next to the gate.
"Wow I never entered from this side of the stadium." I told Harry who was texting the boys.
"Well today you get to see everything backstage and I mean not just the little room, where we always are."
"I'm so excited, oh I forgot, Gemma texted me earlier she is already there waiting for me so we could spend the time together until the concerts starts."
"That's good I didn't want you to be alone while I have to go to the soundcheck before it starts. But Gemma probaby takes you to the stage to watch us while we are there on stage."
"I'm so exciteeeed. Thank you so much for taking me with you."
"Are you kidding? You are my girlfriend I wanna be with you everywhere I go." he told me while we entered a giant door.
He took my hand and squeezed it. He could tell I was a little bit overwhelmed. We walked through a long corridor. There were doors everywhere. Harry opened one of the on the end of the corridor. There were the other four playing ping pong and goofing around.

I saw Gemma sitting in the back. I could tell she was annoyed about their childish behaviour.
"Y/n finally, you're here. I can't stay any longer here alone with them. They're driving me crazy." she said with a reliefed look when she saw us.
She walked towards us and gave me and Harry a hug to greet us.
"I'm sorry we're a little late because of this guy right here" I pointed at Harry who was now playing ping pong with Zayn.
"Well get used to that, he is always late." Gemma told me.
I laughed as she said that.
I looked over at Louis who was playing around with Liam and Niall.
"Happy Birthdaay Louis!" I yelled so he could hear me with all that noise the boys made.
Louis looked instantly over at me and said: "Thank youuu Y/n."
"Harry and I got you a little something." I handed him the present. He opened it straight away.
"You remembered about the hoodie, thank you so much guys."
The door suddenly opened and a girl entered the room.
„Lizzy? What are you doing here?" I said with a slightly annoyed voice.