Chapter 15

**YOUR POV**
We got out of the elevator. Gemma ran over to me and hugged me.
„Omg Y/n, you are so brave. I couldn't have gone up there and stand in front of all these people." she said.
„I can't believe I did that either." I answered.

„You did great up there love." Harry said as he walked over to us. He gave me a kiss on my forehead, laid his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in front of his chest. He turned me around so I was faceing him.
„I couldn't have done that if you didn't hold my hand the whole time." I said. „But I loved it, every single second of it. It was wonderful and I will never forget that." I continued while I looked deep in his eyes and laid my hand into his.
He smiled at me while I did that. I could see the love in his eyes. He is such a sunshine.
„I did it because I love you so much Y/n." he said.
„I love you too Harry."
He leaned in and kissed me.

The others were already gone as we pulled out of the kiss.
They headed to the cars who would drive us to Louis' party.
„Let's go, the others already got into the cars."
I nodded and we headed to the same car as we came to the stadium earlier.
We had to hurry so the fans wouldn't see us while we got away from the arena.
After walking through the whole backstage area and then the long corridor again, we exit the giant door that we entered in the beginning.
The car was parked close to the door. We immediately got into it and the driver started driving away and out of the gates.

„By the way Mr Styles..." I started as he cut me off.
„Oh no, what did I do now?" he asked and smiled at me at the same time.
„You can't even listen to your doctor, can you?"
„I knew you would say that." he said.
„So why did you take your boot off then halfway through the show?" I asked.
„Because it didn't hurt anymore with the boot so I just took it off."
„And without it? Doesn't it hurt?"
„A little but it's not bad, I promise."
„If you say so but don't come back to me if it gets worse." I told him.
„I don't because it won't, I promise my love." he smiled at me and leaned forward to kiss me.
„Okay, okay."

„Uhhm Y/n I know you told me you didn't want everyone to know about our relationship so soon and I hope I didn't overwhelm you with what I did today because it will certainly be in the media or somewhere else. I'm really sorry if I ruined that for you." Harry told me. He looked a little bit sad as if he was regretting what he did.

„It's okay Harry, really. It would come out sooner or later. And please don't think that it was a mistake to get me up there because it is not! You showed me what love really is, when I was up there and how it really feels. I would never forget that." I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

„I'm really reliefed, you know it's not easy when you suddenly see news about yourself all over the media the next day. A lot of people will tell lies about you and you just have to ignore these things. Sometimes it can be very difficult.
I remember when I first saw articles about me, it was very hard for me in the beginning and sometimes it still is."

„I just hope it will not be too bad when I wake up tomorrow and check insta account."

„It won't." he said, laying his arm around my shoulders and rubbing my arm.

„We are here Mr. Styles." the driver, David, said after about 15 minutes of driving.
„How many times did I tell you to call me Harry, David?" he said laughing a little.
„Sorry, I always forget, I'm so used to call you Mr. Styles." David said.
„It makes me feel old." Harry replied.
We all laughed at that.

David parked on a parking spot behind the bar we were heading to. It was a private bar. Harry once told me they would aslways go there after their shows. Tonight Louis is gonna celebrate his birthday here.
Harry got out of the car first, he then stretched out his hand to help me get out too. He's just such a gentleman.
While holding hands we were walking towards the entrance.
There were lots of bodyguards in front of the door. We had to show our passes to get through the door.
I never was there before, when I entered I was stunned. I have never seen a bar so beautiful like this. On the floor was a long red carpet and every details on the walls and on the ceiling were golden. Pictures of every artist who were there, were hanging on the walls.
At the end of the corridor there was the picture of One Direction.
We were a little bit late. The others were already there. We had to go down the stairs to enter the bar. It was like a VIP bar.

There was a dancefloor, a DJ and lots of long tables and benches

There were lots of people, Louis must have invited the whole crew.
Gemma was there, sitting on a table with the boys.
We were walking up to them as someone grabbed Harry's arm, while we were holding hands, and turned him around.

„Well well you finally showed up huh?"