Chapter 36

**YOUR POV**
We decided to tell the boys about my pregnancy today, so we invited them to dinner tonight. We made a reservation at a restaurant that we all love to go now and then.

I just straightened my hair and was getting dressed.
I put on a pair of leggings and a hoodie so nobody would notice my little bump. I put on my paper plane necklace and went downstairs.

„Are you ready Harry?" I asked from downstairs.

„Yeah, I'm coming." he said while heading downstairs.

„Aaw you wear your hair down for once."

„Don't you like me like this?" he asked laughing.

„Nooo I love you like this. I'm in love with your curls, they are cute and soft." I told him twisting around his hair between my fingers.

„Your hair looks better than mine." I laughed and made him giggle.

„Please don't ever cut your beautiful long curls." I told him.

„Don't worry, I won't." he laughed and closed the door behind us.

„Come on, let's go, the boys are already waiting." he said and we walked to the car.

We arrived at the restaurant and walked through the doors. The others were already waiting on a table that was seperated from the rest of the restaurant so we could be there in privacy.
A waitress took our jackets and brought us to the table.

„Heey guys you finally made it." Louis joked when we walked over to them.

„Sorry guys, I couldn't find my phone." I told them.

„Sit down, sit down." Liam said.

Harry and I sat down on the two chairs on the oppisite from where Niall and Zayn were sitting.

„Okay, we invited you tonight for a reason guys. We have to tell you something. Some pretty big news." Harry started the conversation.

„Uuh now it's getting interesting." Niall said.

„What are these pretty big news?" Zayn asked.

I looked at Harry to see if I could already tell them.

„Tell them." he said.

„You're all becoming uncles because I am pregnant." I finally said and placed the ultrasound image on the table to show them.

They certainly didn't expect these kind of news but they were over the moon and were so happy.

„Wow, congrats guys!" Liam said.

„Proud of you mate, congrats you two." Louis said hugging us.

„Congrats I'm so happy for you two." Niall told us.

„Congraats! Now a little Styles is joining our group." Zayn said hugging me.

**HARRYS POV**
„Yeah...a little Styles...." Y/n repeated silently looking down at her belly.

A little Styles.....

„The first One Direction baby, we have to celebrate that." Louis said.

The waiter came and we ordered our food.

„Could we also have five beers and one non alcoholic beer please?" Louis asked.

Y/n smiled at him to thank him.
„I gotcha." he said and blinked at her.

I love that they care so much about Y/n since she entered our lifes. They always treated her like a sister and always protected her no matter what.

„I'm sorry, I'll be right back." Y/n said and headed to the ladies' room.

„I can't remember seeing you this happy the last time." Liam said.

„Is it so obvious?" I asked.

„Mate, you're consistently smiling." Niall said.

„I really am happy. I'm with the love of my life and now we're having a baby. I guess I couldn't be happier." I told them.

„The love of your life huh?" Louis asked smiling.

„Yeah, she is my soulmate, I didn't know what to do if I would lose her." I said.

„Harry, don't you get what Louis is trying to say?" Zayn asked.

I looked at them confused.

„She is the love of your life, your soulmate and she is pregnant with your baby....." Niall repeated.

„Yeah I know and what do you want to tell me now?" I asked still not getting it.

„For fucks sake Harry, make her a Styles!" Louis spat it out.

„You mean I should propose to her?" I asked again.

„Yes, make her your wife." Liam said.

„I don't know, would she even say yes? I don't know if she wants to get married yet." I told them.

„Didn't you hear how she whispered to herself ,A little Styles earlier? She wants to be a Styles too. She would say yes, a hundred percent." Louis said.

„I have to think about it, maybe it's too soon. We just found out we're having a baby, I can't overwhelm her with that too now." I told them.

„What did I miss?" Y/n asked when she came back and sat down again.

„Oh not much...." Niall answered.