Chapter 11

**YOUR POV**
We were laying on his sofa, my head was on Harry's chest and he had his arm around me. We were still watching friends. After a few episodes I looked up at him and saw that he fell asleep. I didn't want him to wake up so I took the remote and turned the TV off. I slowly got up, took his arm away from my shoulders and laid it on his chest. I looked around his house to find a blanket. I wasn't there a lot so far so it took a while until I could find one. I opened a drawer under the TV and finally found a blue, fluffy blanket.
I took it and gently covered Harry with it so he wouldn't freeze through the night. It was late but I didn't want to leave Harry all by himself by going home so I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

 It was late but I didn't want to leave Harry all by himself by going home so I gave him a kiss on his forehead

„Good night honey." I whispered and went upstairs to his room. I changed into one of his shirts that were lieing around. I put my hair into a messy bun and set my alarm to 7:00 am. I turned out the lights and went into his bed. It was so comfortable and warm and it smelled like Harry and I loved that. I fell asleep pretty soon because I was so tired.

In the next morning I woke up to the ringing of my alarm. I knew I had the day off for once but I was so used to getting up early everyday so I got up. I took a shower and put my clothes on. I finished getting ready and started going down the stairs to see if Harry is still sleeping. I finally saw Harry's house in daylight and now I really see how beautiful his house is. I only saw it at night so far. I glanced over to the livingroom where Harry was, he still was asleep. He looked so cute with that hairbun he did last night.
I decided to go into the kitchen to look if  there's something I can make breakfast with. I found eggs in the fridge so I started making scrambled eggs.
I heard a yawn from the livingroom, Harry must have woken up by now.
„Good morning sleepyhead." I said.
„Morning." Harry said back.
He rubbed his eyes.
„Did you sleep here?" he asked.
„Yeah I thought I couldn'd just take off and leave you alone here. I slept in your bed." I told him.
„That's nice of you thanks."
„How is you ankle, does it hurt a lot?" I asked.
„Right now it doesn't but maybe if I walk."
He uncovered himself and wanted to get up.
„Wait don't get up, stay there I made scrambled eggs, do you want some?" I asked.
„I'd love some thanks."
I went to the kitchen to get two plates of scrambled eggs and placed them on the livingroom table.
I sat next to Harry to eat together.
„When do you have to go to the soundcheck today?" I asked.
„Today I don't have to be early because we already prepared everything yesterday. The  concert starts at 8:00 pm so I have to be there maybe at four or five." he said.
„Oh good that means we can spend the day together until then." I said.
„That's what I thought. Oh and since you have the day off today you can sit in the VIP area at the concert. My mom and Gemma are gonna be there too, you can sit next to them."
„Great, I love Gemma she is so nice and funny, just like you." I said.
„Yeah she really is, I love her too. She and my mom always supported me in my career. They are my life."
„Wow I wish I had a sister or a brother I wanna know what it would be like.
„Riight you are an only child. But what about your parents, they live in London right?" Harry asked.
„They used to but they recently moved to the US." I told him.
„Oh really? I didn't know that."
„They always wanted to live in America but they couldn't go because of me, my school and my friends. And since they left I live alone here without any relatives." I explained.
„I'm sorry." he said and rubbed my back, trying to comfort me.
„It's okay I got used to that." I said.
„But now you have me and my family." He said with a calming voice.
„Gemma is here and believe me she is gonna be like a sister to you. And my mom loves you. After that party she talked about you the whole time and told everyone how nice and kind you are." he continued.
„I love your family already. Thanks for being so caring." I said.
He looked at me and started to smile.
„What do you wanna do today?" Harry asked.
„Eeehm, honestly I have no idea. Wait now I know, I still have to get Louis a present, it's his birthday." I said.
„Riiight, I almost forgot." he said.
„I saw a few stores on the way to your house. Let's go there to see if we find something for him." I suggested.
„Sure. Let's go before lunch so we can eat somewhere and then still be early at the stadium in the afternoon." Harry said.
„Alright, let's get ready then."
Harry went upstairs to shower and change his clothes and I just did my hair because I already got ready when I got up.
„Are you ready?" I asked him a few minutes later.
„Yeah let me grab my car keys than we can go." Harry said.
„Let me drive, the doctor said you're not allowed to drive with the boot." I told him.
„Finee." He said with a slightly annoyed voice.
We went out of the door, locked it and got in the car.