Chapter 18

**HARRYS POV**
„Would you please come with me?"
„Of course." I answered.
I looked back to the others for one more time. Gemma smiled at me and the other ones gave me comforting looks. I then followed the doctor to a patient room near the front desk.
He opened the door and we entered the room.
There she was. She was laying in a hospital bed, sleeping. An IV bag hung over the bed, leading to the needle in her hand.

„She had a serious amount of the knockout serum in her blood. The paramedics brought her here just in time. She is fine now but she has to stay here for at least another 24 hours to monitor her. We gave her lots of mediaction so she will be asleep for a little while." he explained.

„I'm so reliefed. Thank you so much Dr. Martin."
„No problem, that's my job." he then walked out of the door.

I walked over to Y/n. She was wearing one of these hospital gowns. Her clothes were laid over a chair next to the bed, including the blazer that I gave her. Her necklace was placed on the blazer. I took it and put it on so it wouldn't get lost. I did my hair into a bun. I then kissed her forehead and walked out of the room to the waiting room so I could tell the others what the doctor said to me.

„Guys she is fine. It was really serious but she is fine now. She has to stay another 24 hours here to monitor her but I'm just reliefed she is gonna be fine." I told them.

„That's wonderful, I'm glad she is okay." Gemma said and came to hug me.
„Yeah, we're as reliefed as you are mate." Louis said.
„I'm gonna get her some clothes from her apartment." Gemma said.
„That would be great thanks. I took my keys out of my coat and gave it to her. Luckily Y/n gave me the key of her apartment yesterday.

Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam made sure she was fine and they then left.

„Harry? Please take some rest, you're awake for hours and you haven't eaten for a long time. You are still hurt. Take care of yourself too. Okay? You're my brother and I don't like to see you like that." Gemma told me.

„I know, I know. I'll go to sleep now when I return to Y/n's room."

„Good. See you Haz." she kissed me on the cheek to say goodbye and then left too.

I went back to Y/n's room and sat on the chair next to her bed. I placed it right next to her so I could hold her hand. I laid my head on her lap and fell asleep soon after.

I must have slept through the rest of the night because when I woke up the sun was shining into my face.
My head was still laying on her lab so I got up. Y/n was still asleep. I went to the bathroom to wash my face.
I dried then dried it with a towel on my way back.

„You know, when you sang to me on that stage I really thought you were the love of my life, I really thought I found out how true love feels and then I saw you kissing Lizzy..."

I dropped the towel and walked over to her. She was sitting up in the bed, her legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

„Y/n let me please explain, it was not what it looked like, really. But first of all, how are you?"

„I'm fine, I guess but please explain because I can't believe you would kiss someone like Lizzy."

„And I didn't. Look, when you went to the bathroom, I saw that something was wrong with you so I followed you. But suddenly Lizzy came out of nowhere and and just jumped on me and kissed me. I pushed her back but you then came out of the bathroom and saw us. And then you blacked out. Believe me, I would never cheat on you. I love you. I love you so much. I was up all night worrying about you. You could've died last night and that thought just killed me."

„Really? To be honest I couldn't really believe it that you would just kiss her after the way she acted. I believe you, I really do and I love you too Harry."