Chapter 5

**YOUR POV**
I went into my apartment, closed the door behind me and leaned against it. This night was so special. Harry is just great. He is so kind and caring. I started to get ready to go to bed. When I changed I noticed I still had  Harry's blazer. I put it on a coathanger and put it in my closet so it doesn't get dirty until I give it back to him. I was laying in my bed, ready to sleep but I was still thiniking about what Harry wanted me to ask.
I soon fell asleep and didn't wake up until I heard my alarm at 06:00 am.
I got up and got ready to leave for work. I had to edit the pictures I took from the concert last night and then I have to do a photoshoot with the boys. I don't know why but I'm a little nervous about the shoot...
**HARRYS POV**
Today we have a photoshoot with Y/n. I couldn't ask her out yesterday because of that incident with my sister. Today after the photoshoot I'll try it again.
So today in the afternoon is gonna be the shoot and in the morning we have to do lots of interviews because of the new album.
All I could think about during the interviews was how I'm gonna ask her.
I was so nervous and still scared she would say no. And where do I even take her? What should I go do with her.
At 12:00 we finally had lunch break. We all ate at a restaurant.
„And? What did she say yesterday?" Louis asked.
„I couldn't ask her." I told him.
„What why?" he asked.
„It's not that I didn't want to, it's just that right at that moment when I wanted to ask her out, that thing with Gemma happened." I explained.
„Ooh." he said.
„I want to try it today after the shoot." I said.
„Y/n is so gonna say yes." Louis said.
„Y/n?" Niall then asked.
„Uhhm yeah." I admitted.
„Now I get it, you have a crush on Y/n." Niall said.
„Shhh." I told him to stay quiet.
Now Zayn and Liam looked at me and I could tell they heard it.
„Ooh that's why you're always around her." Liam said.
„I always knew you have a crush on her." Zayn added.
„Okay okay guys." I eventually said.
I whispered that no one could hear me.
„I admit I kinda like her but pleasee, pleeasee don't tell anyone about this I don't want the media to find out and especially not Y/n." I told them.
„Don't worry we won't tell anyone." Zayn said.
„Thanks guys." I said
So a few hours passed and we had to go to the shoot. We arrived there and Y/n was already there to set up everything.
„Oh hey guys you're early today, doesn't sound like you." she said smiling at us.
„Well sometimes we just have to do things that can't wait." Louis said.
I punched him with my elbow to stop him from saying more.
„Okay let's do your make up, I have great ideas for the pictures." she said leading us to the hair and make up room.
She did everyone's make up. I was the last one who had to get ready.
„Harry it's your turn." she called me.
I went over to her and sat down on the chair.
„I think it's gonna take a little while because you still have a little bruise and I have to cover that. Just tell me if it hurts."
„Alright. Uuhm Y/n?"
„Yeah?"
„Can I talk to you for a sec after the shoot? I-I have to ask you something that I couldn't yesterday." I said.
„Sure, as long as it's nothing bad."
„Oh no no don't worry."
I saw in the corner of my eye that the boys were staring at us the whole time. I hope she doesn't notice.
**YOUR POV**
So we were on the shoot and I took some great pictures. I was wondering what Harry wanted to talk to me about. I hope it's not about my job. About two hours later we were finished. I saw they were very tired so I let them go sooner than I thought the shoot would go. Everyone left besides Harry of course.
„You wanna go for a walk?" he asked.
„Sure, but aren't you a little tired from the week?"
„A little but it has been worse. Come on, let's go."
„Alright." I saidY
We went down the street and talked for a little while. We went to a park near by and sat down on a bench
„Sooo, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.
„Uuh yeah, okay I don't know how to ask because.    I'm obviously not really good at this." he said.
„Just ask. Come on it can't be that bad." I said laughing about his nervousness.
„Okay...uuhm....Do you..uuhm do you wanna go on a date with me?" he finally asked.

I certainly didn't expect that from him. I thought all that romantic stuff that happened was just me imagining it.

„Yes, yes, I'd love to!" I almost screamed out.
„Really? because I was so unsure if you would say yes and I got so worried and I wanted to ask you yesterday but then I couldn't and-
„Harry I'm flattered. I really would love to go out with you."
I smiled at him. He was so cute sometimes when he tried to explain something but didn't manage to make full sentences that made sense.