Chapter 22

**YOUR POV**
We finished eating and got out of the McDonald's to go to the policestation. Some of the girls must've tweeted that Harry was here because when we got out and tried to cross the street, it was filled with paparazzi. There was no space for us to get to our car. We had to walk through the crowd somehow. Unfortunately no security guard or anyone else was with us to help us get through.

"Oh no what are we going to do?" I asked while I heard clicking cameras and saw flashes everywhere

"We have to get through them, it's the only way to get to the car." he said.

"But Harry, you're on crutches that's insane."

"We just have to-"

"Hold on, the police is here."

I saw a policecar pulling over. Four officers got out and tried to calm them down and get them away.

Harry and I then tried as good as we could to get through the crowd of people. But at some point I got seperated from Harry. I couldn't see him anywhere and I just panicked. What should I do?

"Harry! Where are you?" I yelled through the crowd.
They almost ran me over and I couldn't find Harry anywhere, when suddenly I heard someone scream in pain.
I instantly realized it was Harry, so I followed his scream and tried to find him.

"Harryyy!! Where are you?"
He didn't answer, he probably couldn't hear me.

Finally I saw him. I saw him laying on the ground, in pain, holding his ankle.

"Shit, not again...I knew it." I said to myself.

All the policeofficers were now standing around him so nobody would run him over. I tried to get through them to get to Harry but they just pushed me back and wouldn't let me through.

"Please let me through, I'm his girlfriend, he is hurt I have to help him." I explained after trying over and over again.

"Yeah right, just get away please." one of them said to me.

"I'm serious, I'm his girlfriend now let me through!" I now said even louder. I got angry and tried again to walk through them.

"HEY, Miss do you want me to get my handcuffs for you?" he said and pulled me back on my arm.

"Ouuch, that hurts!" I said.

"Hey! let her through, she is my girlfriend and don't you dare grabbing her like that again!" I heard Harry yell from behind this officer.

The officer finally let me through and apologized.
The paparazzi were still pushing him around and almost running him over.

„Please get away from him, he already has a broken foot, you don't have to hurt him even more! For fucks sake show some respect and step away!" I yelled at them.
I kneelt down to see if Harry was okay.

"Harry I finally found you, what happened?" I asked.

"A group of paparazzi pushed me on the side and then ran over my foot."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I will probably get a bruise on my hip after that." he said laughing.

"Give me your hands." I said.

He laid his hands in mine and I pulled him up.

„Thank you love" he said.

Luckily we were standing right in front of our car so we quickly got in and left.

"Wow, that was scary.." I said on our way to the policestation.

"Yeah, the last time I experienced something like this, was when we were on our first tour. I got so scared after that." he said.

"Are you really fine Harry?"

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me."

"The last time I didn't worry about you, you were in the hospital together with me..."

"Good point, good point..."

We eventually arrived at the policestation. We got out of the car and entered. There were a few officers sitting behind computers. One of them saw us waiting, he got up and walked over to us. He was tall and looked a bit older than the others, he must've been the head officer.
„Hello, what can I do for you?" he asked.

„Hello, uhm we are here because we want to report someone." Harry said.

„Okay, let's go to my office and discuss everything there."

We followed him down the hallway and entered the second door we arrived at.
The officer sat down behind his desk and Harry and I took a seat on the other side of the table.

We explained the whole story from the beginning until the end. The officer listened carefully and wrote everything down.

„Listen guys we can try to do something against her but without any evidence you're not gonna get far." he said at some point.

„Wait we have a tape of a security camera." Harry said while he took his phone out of his pocket to show the video.

„That already looks better, but still I can't promise you that we could do something against her."

„But why? We have an evidence video." I said.

„The problem is, you can't see her face that well to identify her 100%."

„But you clearly can see her face on that video." Harry said.

„I'm sorry but the quality of the video is bad.   It's not enough to count it as an evidence." the officer told us. „Of course we still try our best to do something against her but as I said, I can't promise you anything." he continued.

We ended the conversation and left. Harry and I got out and into our car. I sat in the drivers seat for a while, leaning against the door and looking out of the window. My hand was on the gear shift. I didn't want to look at Harry otherwise I would start to cry.
I just didn't know what to do now.
I felt how he leaned over and took my hand away from the gear shift and squeezed it gently.

„It's gonna be okay.." he said.

That's when I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I tried to wipe them away so he wouldn't notice. I still didn't look at him, for some reason I was ashamed and I didn't want him to see me like this.

„How could I even be so stupid to let that happen to me, when I think about it it's just embarrassing..." I said sobbing into my arm.

Harry then gently tuck a stray hair behind my ear.

„Look at me Y/n."

I turned around to face him.

„As I already told you, it's not your fault love, how could you even have known that someone put something in that drink? You just couldn't, nobody could. Look they said they are doing their best to do something against her, we just have to wait. Everything is gonna be fine...and now let's go home so we can meet the boys at the show and watch them perform, okay?"

„Okay." I said, slipping out a little smile.

I put the gear shift in drive and got out of the parking spot, heading towards the road.

A few minutes later we arrived at home.
„I'm gonna get changed for tonight." I said while we entered the house.