Chapter 8

**HARRYS POV**
{2 weeks later}
Y/n and I were on a few dates these past weeks.
Today we're going on another date and I have something special planned for tonight, but first I have to go to rehearsal with the band because we have a lot of shows to do in the next few weeks.
We went to the studio all together and started rehearsing.
„So how are things with Y/n, Harry?" Liam asked.
„Yeah tell us, we haven't heard about you two since your first date." Louis said.
„Pretty good, we love spending time with eachother and I think she has the same feelings for me as I have for her and that's why I'm thinking about asking her to be my girlfriend tonight." I told them.
„Do it Harry, ask her." Liam said.
„Really? I am not so sure because we were only on a few dates." I said.
„Harry you know eachother for four years  and you two always had a crush on eachother, everyone knew this exept you two. The chemistry between you was so good since day one. You should really ask her, it's like you were together for years." Louis said.
„Yeah he's right. It's like Meant to Be." Liam added.
„Thanks guys." I said.
We had to rehears the whole day so I couldn't plan anything too special for tonight but I had an idea in my mind so I had to call her.

{On the phone}
Y/n: Hello?
Harry: Hey love it's Harry.
Y/n: Oh hii what's up?
Harry: I just wanted to say that we had rehearsals until now so I have to change our plans for today a little.
Y/n: Oh sure anything you want.
Harry: So I thought we could go to the drive-in cinema and watch a movie there.
Y/n: I'd love that I always wanted to go to a drive-in cinema.
Harry: Great. Let's say I pick you up at 8?
Y/n: Perfect. See you then.
Harry: Bye.
Y/n: Bye Harry.
{End of call}

It was 18:30 now, we just finished rehearsing. Now I have to go home to get ready.
**YOUR POV**
I just got home from work when Harry called so I had to get ready quickly. I had to prepare a few things for the next shows of the boys that's why I got home a little later. I took a shower and put on a casual outfit since we're going to watch a movie.

I decided to wear Harry's blazer that he gave me over my outfit so I could give it back to him today

I decided to wear Harry's blazer that he gave me over my outfit so I could give it back to him today.  I just got finished getting ready when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was Harry. Everytime I open the door and see him I get that warm feeling that I'm safe whenever I am with him.

 Everytime I open the door and see him I get that warm feeling that I'm safe whenever I am with him

„Hey darling." Harry said.
„Good evening Mr. Styles"
„Haha it's weird when you call me Mr. Styles."
„Well it's your last name." I said.
„I know but sometimes I get that feeling that it's a weird name." he told me.
„What, really? I love that name, it's special." I said.
„That's what I said but the others make me so insecure sometimes."
„Harry you just have to listen to yourself and nobody else." I said smiling.
„Or you." he said.
„Or me, yeah."
We laughed. We went to his car and drove to the drive-in cinema, we watched a very romantic movie.

After the first half of the film there was a break

After the first half of the film there was a break. We got popcorn and drinks and a lot to eat.
„Oh Harry before I forget here's your blazer I forgot to give it back to you after the party two weeks ago."
„You know what, keep it. You look better in it anyway." he said.
„Aww thanks but you really don't wanna have it back?" I asked.
„No no keep it so you can always think about me."
„Haha that's sweet thanks." I said.
„So the reason why I wanted to go out with you tonight is because I wanted to ask you something." he then said.

I could tell he was a little nervous, he looked deep in my eyes while he was talking and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

„Today is a special date...today exactly four years ago you had your first day as a photographer on one of our concerts. Since day 1 I had a crush on you because you were and still are such a special person. You're so kind and caring and you always make sure that everyone is okay. When you were on our first concert I could tell you were nervous because you were still very young like me but I saw how much passion you put into your work. The whole concert I couldn't take my eyes off of you....and I still feel all these things about you now. We finally found eachother and started dating and I can feel that you have the same feelings for me, so I want to ask you....Will you be my girlfriend Y/n?" he asked after telling me the most beautiful things anyone ever said to me.

I couldn't believe what he said, I actually had tears in my eyes.

„Harry Styles you just made my life perfect."
„So is that a yes?" he asked.
„It's more than a yes. I always felt something was missing and now I know what it was...it was you." I said.

He leaned in and his lips met mine.

„I can't believe I can finally call you my girlfriend now." he said with a big smile.
„And I can call you my boyfriend.......My first boyfriend."

The rest of the evening I laid in Harry's arms and we watched the movie until the end. After the movie ended we decided to go home to Harrys. We watched a few episodes of Friends, his favourite show and then went to bed. I changed my clothes, Harry gave me one of his  shirts to wear since I had mothing to change. We went to bed I laid on his chest and saw his beautiful butterfly tattoo. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep soon.