Chapter 21

**YOUR POV**
I woke up the next day. It was already 11:00am I can't believe I slept that long. I turned around to wake up Harry but when I reached out with my hand to find him, I only touched an empty blanket.
He probably got up sooner than I did.
I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.
After I showered I changed into some fresh clothes and went downstairs.
I turned around the corner to the livingroom to see if Harry was there, but he wasn't. I walked over to the kitchen and every other room in his house but he wasn't there.
I decided to go out of the backdoor to the backyard. And there he was. Laying on his swing bench, sleeping like a baby. Next to him was a glass of orange juice with some waffles on a plate.
The weather was great. The sun was shining and it was warm outside.
I walked over to Harry and pulled a little on a strand of his hair that was flying through his face because of the wind.
He finally woke up, rubbing his eyes.
„Good morning Mr. Styles." I said.

„Morning love." he said with a raspy morning voice. Oh how I love that voice.
„What are you doing out here, alone?"
He got up and I sat down next to him. I took the rest of his waffles and ate them.

„I woke up early and couldn't sleep anymore. I didn't want to wake you up too so I made breakfast and came out here but I fell asleep again."

„Wow, you make some good waffles." I said.
„There's banana in them." he said smiling at me.
„Hahah that must be why they are so delicious."

"Everything with banana in it is delicious. Pancakes, Waffles, Cupcakes, Cake and of course the banana itself. I eat one banana every show on stage ." he said.

"I swear, the day will come and you slip on a banana peel on stage. And when it happens I will be right there and have it on camera."
"I once slipped on an orange peel on stage."

"haha why did I miss this? I always miss the best parts of your shows. By the way how long are you not going to perform?"

"I think I'll wait until my foot is healed but I miss only one show anyway. It's the last one in London and for this year and then we have a break for a few weeks or months."

"That's good. The five of you deserve a break now, you all work so hard and from concert to cocert you all get more tired and I see that every time you are performing."

"Yeah it's good to have a break at some points because next year we already start with the new album and we will go on tour again. You will come on tour with us right? I mean you have to anyways because of your job."

"Of course I come with you guys. At least someone has to look after five kids."
"Heey I'm not a kid."

"Well but sometimes you behave like one." I said and couldn't hide a smile.
"Oh before I forget, Louis sent me the tape so we can go to the police today." he told me.
My smile was gone immediately.

"Right, we still have to do that today...."
"It's gonna be fine love, don't worry." he said.
„Hey uhm since it's almost lunchtime I thought
we could go out somewhere to eat." I said.

"Yes let's do that. And I know exactly where we could go."
"Where?" I asked.

"Remember where we ate after our very first date? Well we didn't actually eat there because of the fans but we went through the drive through."

"Of course I remember, how could I forget? Let's go to McDonald's then, but this time we eat inside the restaurant. Are you ready so we can go?"
"I'm ready, let's go."

We went inside to get our jackets. I went to the kitchen table to get my purse from the chair I laid it on yesterday.

"Where are your car keys Harry? I can't find them, you always loose them."
"Uhm I think they're on the couchtable or in a drawer."

I went to the livingroom and opened all the drawers. I finally found them somewhere under lots of other things that he just put in there.
We walked out of the door and got into his car.

"You know, I just love your car, it's so comfy and easy to drive not like mine. Mine is old and uncomfortable. Someday I have to buy a new one and I think soon because I think it's gonna break down at some point."

"My car is like that because I don't use it much. Gemma and my mom use it most of the time. You know what I'm wondering?" he asked.

"What?" I said.
"What is your dreamcar?"

"That's easy, my dreamcar is a little Mini Cooper in black. I always dreamed about having it one day."

"I have to admit, it would suit you perfectly. You already are a tiny person so a tiny car would be perfect for you." he said laughing.
"Just because you're so tall doesn't mean I'm short."
"haha you're my little shortie."
"Wow and now I got a new nickname...thanks for that."

After a short ride we arrived at the McDonalds. We got out of the car and crossed the street. We went through the doors and got in. There weren't a lot of people but it was still pretty filled. Obviously lots of them recognized Harry as soon as we entered. Some of them, mostly little girls, asked for a picture, Harry of course took pictures with every single one of them who asked.
It was kinda cute to see the girls so happy when they got to hug him and took a picture together.

"Can I take a picture with you too please?" A little girl asked me after she tapped on my shoulder to get my attention.

"With me?" I asked surprised.
Why would anyone want to take a picture with me, they don't even know me.

"Yes I'd love that." She answered.

"Well, of course." I went down on my knees, so I was almost the same hight as her. I laid my arms around her waist and stood close to her. She gave me the phone to take the picture.

"Wait, I'll take the picture." Harry said after everyone got to meet him.
I handed him over the phone and got in position again.

"Okay on three. One, two, three and smiileee." he said and smiled himself. He had the biggest smile ever on, the only things I saw were his white teeth. It was so cute.

He then took the picture and gave her back her phone.
"Thank you so much!" she said and ran over to hug me.
"No problem sweetie." I said.

Harry and I managed to make everyone happy with what they wanted and could finally get our food.
We found a table in the back where we could be alone.
"You know what we could do today?" Harry asked.
"What are you planning to do?"

"Today would be the last show and since I'm not going to perform with them and you don't have to be there for the pictures and stuff, I thought we could just go together and watch it from the audience, where you stayed the last time with Gem and my mom."

"Sure I'd love to but uhm what about Lizzy?" I asked. "I don't want to see her after what she did." I continued.

"Louis and I already talked to your boss about what happened. He totally understood the situation and said he will take care of it. She will be gone by now. You don't have to worry about her anymore." Harry explained.
"Thank god." I said.

"And today we will go to the police and try to do something about it so she won't do it again." he said.
I nodded, still worried.

"I seriously don't know why she did that to me. What did I do to her to make her so angry? What did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong love. Sadly people do things like this these days and nobody knows why exept they themselve."

"Sadly yes..." I said.