Chapter 50

**YOUR POV**
„Fuck, I got scared as hell." he said when he sat down.
„I hate it when you get these asthma attacks. Please stay away from the smoke machines, they're destroying your lungs." I told him handing him over a bottle of water.
„Drink this."

„Me too but you handle it really well, I think I would just die without you giving me my inhaler."

I laughed.
„Do you still have chest pains?" I asked twirling around his curls with my fingers.
He nodded and grabbed my hand to squeeze it while he shut his eyes.
It must be horrible having these kind chest pains.
„It should go away soon." he said when he stood back up.
I held onto his hands and helped him pulling himself up. He rested his hand on his chest with his eyes closed.
„Harry I think it's not a good idea to go back and sing."

„I know, I- I don't feel so good. I'll go backstage."

He started walking but almost broke down, I instinctively grabbed his arm to stop him from falling.
„Hey hey, don't you faint now, I can't handle your weight." I told him trying to hold him straight.
„Sorry..." he rubbed his eyes.

„Harry what's wrong? Tell me, something is obviously not right with you tonight."
„I don't know, I think I'm just exhausted."
„Is it really just that?" I asked concerned.

„Oh Harry, how many times did I tell you to take care of yourself. I need you Harry and I don't want to worry about you." I told him as I laid his arm around my shoulder to support him and get him down the stage.

„I know, I know. You're right."

„Hey Harry what's up are you okay?" Liam ran over to us after they finished singing the song. They had a break now for a few minutes.

„Sort of." He said as we stumbled together down the steps.

„He had an asthma attack." I told him the truth seeing Harry didn't want to tell.

„Shit, go get some rest backstage, you don't look so good." Liam said after he looked at Harry that has gotten pale.
I called Gemma to help me getting Harry backstage. She got to Harry's other side and put his arm around her shoulder too. He was so tall and I obviously couldn't get him over there all by myself.

„Here sit down." Gemma told him when we got to his dressing room and walked over to the little couch.
He let himself fall back down on the couch and rested his head on a pillow.

„I'm sorry Y/n." he whispered.

„Don't be honey." I exhaled and sat down next to him.
I tucked a strand of his hair behind his ears that were all over his face and rested my head on his shoulder.

„Are you feeling better now, did the breathing get better?" I asked when I saw his face regained its normal color.
I ran my fingers through his fluffy, cruly hair that was laying on his shoulders.

„Much better, yeah. Thank you." he smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Gemma got out of the room as she saw Harry was feeling better and gave us some privacy. She went back to the arena to watch the rest of the show.

„Y/n listen, I know I've been away a lot lately because of the album and stuff. It kills me that I don't get to see you a lot, espescially the last few days and that's why I planned something for us three." he said turning to my side. He leaned against the couch with his elbow rested on the headrest and his hand holding his head.

„And that would be?" I asked not quite sure what to expect. This guy is capable of doing everything possible so I had no idea what he was thinking of.

„I planned a vacation for just the three of us. I already booked the hotel and took care of everything. I wanted it to be a surprise and tell you tonoght during dinner but here we are."