Chapter 47

**YOUR POV**
„I'll get her." I Harry whispered with his deep raspy morning voice as I already started to get up. My eyes still closed I sat on the edge of the bed to get up and see what Emma needed.

Everytime she cries I automatically get up immediately. Harry was already in front of her crib and was bending down to pick her up. His hair was falling in every direction possible. He laid her on his warm bare chest as he kissed her tiny head. She loved laying on his chest it calms her down instantly. The warm surroundings of her daddy make her feel safe.

„Go back to sleep Y/n." he told me laying down next to me with Emma on his chest.

" he told me laying down next to me with Emma on his chest

I let myself plopp back down into my pillow and wrapped myself with my warm blanket

I crawled over to Harry to lay right next to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and tried to sleep again.

„Wake me up when she's hungry." I whispered and closed my eyes."

„I will."
He quietly started singing to Emma. He always does and she loved it. She watches him with her big, shiny eyes and listens carefully.
I loved it when he did that. He sings her to sleep and it always calms her down.
Emma was already two months old. The time passes so fast. My section was almost healed and my body was slowly getting back to it's prebaby size. My stomach was still squishy and I had a little more weight around my waist. I sometimes feel insecure about it but Harry always tells me how beautiful I look because he knows that it makes me feel like this sometimes.

So I woke up to the bright sun shining through the window in my face.
I got out of bed and made my way downstairs only to see Harry making breakfast. Emma was sitting in her baby seat that swinged up and down in the livingroom.
Harry didn't see me coming he was busy flipping over the pancakes that were in the pan in front of him. I walked towards him and leaned myself against his long beautiful back.

„Good morning Harry." I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his back with my eyes closed.

„Morning lovely." He turned around and placed a kiss on my forehead. His hair was curlier than usual, he must've washed them earlier because they were still a bit wet.

„I'm making your favourite breakfast. Sit down I'll bring it to you." he said pointing to the beautifully laid table.

„Thank you but I have to feed Emma first before my breasts explode." They were already hurting of all the milk that accumulated in there last night.

„Good morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?" I walked over to Emma and picked her out of her baby seat. I sat down on the table and started to feed her.

„Gosh I'm so tired, how did you get up that early and be so wide awake?" I asked Harry rubbing my eyes and still half asleep.
It was 9:00 am and Harry got up at around 6:00 or 7:00 am together with Emma.

„You only got three or four hours of sleep that's why you're tired. And I love to spend time with Emma that's why I let you sleep in peace and got up to take her downstairs with me." he said putting two plates with pancakes and fruits on the table.

„Well thanks for letting me get some sleep."

„Look uhm in around two or three weeks is the first concert since Em was born. And it will be a long night, well you know how it works so I wanted to ask you. Since it would be the first night that you would be alone with her, is it alright that I'm out that night or should I stay here to help?" Harry asked shoving a piece of pancake in his mouth.

„Yeah, of course. Go out, you need that and I think I can handle one night on my own with Em." I told him as I placed Emma on my shoulder after she finished drinking my milk.
„Are you sure? I could stay or Gemma or my mom could come and help."

„No I got this, really. Don't bother them I can do it and you need some time out with the boys, I'm sure they miss hanging out with you." I reassured him and started eating my pancakes.

„I miss them too but I love spending time with you two and I don't want you to do everything alone."

„Harry I told you, it's fine. It's one night, go out and sing at that concert."

*

Nothing was fine. Harry was gone for four hours and everything went wrong.

At 6:30 pm I wanted to feed Emma like I did everyday but today somehow she didn't want to take my breast. She didn't want to know anything about eating so I tried to lay her down into her crib. Maybe she was just tired.
After half an hour she still didn't sleep, she was wide awake so I took her downstairs and sat her into her baby seat. I turned it on so it would swing up and down trying to make her fall asleep. It didn't pass ten minutes and she started crying, she hated it and wanted to get out of there so I picked her up and tried to feed her again. This time she took the breast but only for a few minutes.

„Come on Em, you have to drink more of that, please.."
She didn't want to and started crying again. It was now 08:30 pm and I still didn't have dinner or anything else to eat.
In around an hour she would be due to another fed and after that I want to put her to bed hopeing she would finally sleep.

I calmed her down as good as I could, I even started playing a One Direction song that Harry always sings to her to calm her down. Luckily that worked and it was already the time to feed her again.
I got upstairs and placed myself on the bed with her in my arms. I got her in position and finally she spend the 30 minutes drinking like she usually does.
I looked down at her to see her staring back at me and it melted my heart at the sight of her dark little eyes, that looke like little buttons, watching me.
After she finished, I got up and changed her into a fresh babygrow. I laid her down in her crib like I usually did. Normally she would fall asleep right away but she didn't and it was really unlike her.
I watched her a few minutes and was reliefed when she finally doze away. I turned on the babyphone and took it with me into the bathroom so I could take a shower.
But just as I got into the bathroom I heard her letting out an almoghty scream.
I instantly got back to her to see her little, now red face as she let out another cry.

„Shhhh" I tried to calm her down by picking her up and placing her on my chest. I walked around bouncing up and down and holding tight onto her.

*

„Please Em, help me here." I said to her walking around the bedroom. I changed her but she still wouldn't stop crying, I walked around the house, up and down the stairs but nothing helped. Not even Harry's singing voice helped anymore.

„What's wrong sweetie huh?"
Nothing that I did helped her. I tried everything but she just wouldn't stop crying. My legs and arms already hurt from carrying her and walking around. I started sweating from bouncing up and down with her. She didn't sleep, she didn't want me to feed her again and I already changed her so that can't be the problem either. I didn't know what to do anymore. I'm her mother and I can't even calm down my own child. Nothing that I tried was helping. What kind of a mother am I when I can't even do this.